[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No, there were roundabouts on the A1 in those days if I remember correctly.
You must have been insane.
I was. Started out at 4am and arrived back about 2 in the morning. Up next day for the village match.

Nuts.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Screenshot_2023-04-04-22-52-37-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Now this is something to show your grandkids in 50 years.

"From my first goal in a Brighton shirt and in the Premier League".

As it sits framed next to his signed shirt in his 200th appearance for us and his winning goal in the Europa League final signed shirt.

Love how all the players are buzzing for him. He's been mentioned in the "who is.." series the club issues as one of the jokers and most up beat.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
The composure he showed in front of goal to gather the ball under his feet, decide where it was going, and put it there, was tremendous.

What a confidence booster for him. Now he's got that all-important first goal under his belt, let's hope he now (as RDZ mentioned the other day) plays not for himself but for the team.

Looking forward to seeing so much more of this talent!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
View attachment 159276

As it sits framed next to his signed shirt in his 200th appearance for us and his winning goal in the Europa League final signed shirt.

Love how all the players are buzzing for him. He's been mentioned in the "who is.." series the club issues as one of the jokers and most up beat.
Brilliant photo, it captures the team spirit of Albion 2023.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
View attachment 159276

Caicedo isn’t looking like he’s massively bothered by his ankle there 🤞

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, the build up was great. What a pass by Gross 👍
Oh great so I have to sit through watching the keeper stand motionless for quarter of an hour.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Julio was knocking on the door for a start a few weeks ago. He's smashing it with a battering ram now.

Of course our team is very hard to get into, but should Mac or Moises now quite make it for the weekend, or RDZ feels he needs to rotate with the number of games, Julio is the next man in.

I could very easily see us start with a front 4 of ....

March Enciso Mitoma
-----Ferguson

Even if we start with an unchanged team, which is what we should do if at all possible, it's hard to imagine Julio isn't going to make a significant contribution in the coming weeks , Sarmiento's injury was very unfortunate for him, equally Lallana, but it has given Julio the opportunity and he looks ready to take it

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Directly in line with Hoolio as he appeared to ponder his shot for an age, in acres of space, whilst everyone else stood like statues*. Incredibly composure. Surely the first of many goals.

And the celebrations at the whistle, where he was pushed forwards to bathe in the adulation from the Albion fans...brought a year to my eye.

*just seen the replay. It was quicker than I recalled it and not as much space. But still a thing of beauty.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
View attachment 159276

My brain works funny but my first thoughts on seeing that photo are..... have they all signed a sweaty shirt? Isn't that going to smell a bit when framed? How's he going to wash it first without losing the signatures? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports