Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I’m a big fan. You can see he absolutely loves playing and his shoot-on-sight policy will yield a heap of goals soon enough. Have a feeling that’s going to be very soon actually…maybe even a brace against BoreMuff on Tuesday.
One was plenty 🙂

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What I love about Enciso is his close ball control in really tight places. Against the low block teams, he seems to be able to create that little bit of space to move forward and either pass or get his shot away.

Sarmiento has the same ability.
Wow! Did you get a sneak preview of the B’Muff match?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Um…how tall?

1FED5E26-ACDB-4975-8C73-5F0F2ACB711C.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When Lallana got injured after 10 minutes at the Amex against Villa, Enciso was brought on as a no.10 and was effectively bullied by mid-20’s footballers (and Mings).

In tonight’s cameo he showed that South American street fighter DNA. I remember MacA looked too passive at the beginning.

Looking like another nugget.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Elderly fan of Premier League rival finds out that Brighton's winning goal was scored by the latest teenager from an obscure South American league..

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When Lallana got injured after 10 minutes at the Amex against Villa, Enciso was brought on as a no.10 and was effectively bullied by mid-20’s footballers (and Mings).

In tonight’s cameo he showed that South American street fighter DNA. I remember MacA looked too passive at the beginning.

Looking like another nugget.
Totally agree. They tried to rough him up, he was having none of it. He's come on leaps and bounds from those early appearances where he just didn't really deal with the pace and physicality of the PL. Now we can see how he has adapted and adjusted. Even without the goal he was fantastic tonight. He has SUCH quick feet.

What a talent. Its getting absolutely ridiculous now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I’m so happy I was there to see his first (of many) goal. Shame he went to wrong side to celebrate though

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know, but Sussex are playing Durham at Hove.
The two teams I'm interested in watching are at the opposite end of the country to me.
In 1995 I drove all the way to CLS for a match and back in the same day. It wasn't quite the same then as now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here