Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the boy stays we might want to hold off on talking about other teams diving and gamesmanship

[tweet]1556734820671184896[/tweet]

At least we now know the reason Big Shane is at Fulham.
Can't imagine what would happen if the little fella did that at Lancing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Embarrassing, hope they have a word with him about this, we don't do that at Brighton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do, David Lopez against Newcastle at the Amex probably put in more rolls than that. I go an email from a Newcastle fan customer the next day asking me if Lopez was still rolling

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Embarrassing, hope they have a word with him about this, we don't do that at Brighton.

Other than the mahooosive list of Albion players who have done 'that' on a regular basis.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes we do, David Lopez against Newcastle at the Amex probably put in more rolls than that. I go an email from a Newcastle fan customer the next day asking me if Lopez was still rolling

To be fair he was actually being sporting, and rolling off the pitch for treatment.

That’s just the type of club we are……

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

We do not have a major issue with theatrics at Brighton, yes Connolly, Barnes and some Spanish players, but They are not playing for us anymore. Zaha and Awya still play for you and cheat as well. Difference is we will admit it when we see it, but Palace fans seem to have this thing they their players are angels, they are not.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
If the boy stays we might want to hold off on talking about other teams diving and gamesmanship

I think he should be allowed to do that in any game we play against Palace, for the sole purpose of winding up their fans.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Straight red in my book.

What about Van Arnholt when he smelt big Shane's breath?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That big haired bloke we managed to off load was also known for a bit of rolling about. As I say we got rid of him as we don't accept such things.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Curious reaction of opponents; acceptance that that is what you do when you fall over.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We do not have a major issue with theatrics at Brighton, yes Connolly, Barnes and some Spanish players

What have the romans ever done for us eh :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see you're still convinced I post over on the away end? It's kinda of funny you still talk about me, endearing in fact. Thanks

??? Don’t know what you’re on about. There’s a few dopey daves on there , It’s possible it could be one of the others posting under a new username . I see you’re still looking though :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here