Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well whoppy for them :dunky:

Do you practice at being a knob or does it come naturally? :bowdown:

:lolol: :thumbsup:

(Next only one person will be allowed to post "goal!!! Eat my goal!!!" on the matchday thread, each time we score; this is half way to Nazi Germany!!!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The tracking is nowhere near as florid as that of the arrival of Ali J so hopefully the outcome of the signing will be inversely proportional to Jahanbaksh's.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have we given him Bissoumas apartment already? Hopefully got him a nicer dinner than the Spoons in the marina

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What sort of weirdo would buy those ? :sick:

I just bought 'Liverpool with tits' for my mate 'Bob the retired social worker' He'll thank me, of that I'm certain :lolol:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
According to Christian Martin , journalist with over half a million followers , Encisco has now signed a 4 yr contract with option for a 5th . Awaiting official announcement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The shirt isn't being held up.... but it is on the table.

[Tweet]1537525489585246209[/Tweet]

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So the option for a 5th year, that's us getting what we want isn't it.

The only circumstances we wouldn't take it is if he had no resale value whatsoever at the end of year 4. So it's in effect 5 years. Feel free to tell me if there is a different take on that

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
So the option for a 5th year, that's us getting what we want isn't it.

The only circumstances we wouldn't take it is if he had no resale value whatsoever at the end of year 4. So it's in effect 5 years. Feel free to tell me if there is a different take on that

The fifth year could be conditional e.g has to play a certain amount of minutes, we have to still be a PL club etc.

But yes, in effect it's 5 years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't tell if it is the 2021-22 shirt, or slightly different.

I found on youtube a 19 min vid of that scene by the water. It is most peculiar, and I wondered if it was a studio set up in front of a still, but the water does seem to move a teeny bit. I think [MENTION=16762]The Rattler[/MENTION]'s point was this all looks like a spoof.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The clubs media team won’t be liking this. Waiting for the announcement from the club that he hasn’t signed, that all signings will be announced on the clubs official outlets only, and that fans shouldn’t be getting his name printed on their new Hiper Turq shirts yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here