Julian Speroni

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whilst watching the Ox take you to pieces last weekend i couldn't help but think Speroni could have done better with at least one of the goals. Chocolate wrists sprang to mind.

Whilst watching him today he proved beyond doubt he is our no 1 :smile:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whilst watching him today he proved beyond doubt he is our no 1 :smile:

Did he keep you in the game then? Still getting the luck it seems - like Hulls blatant pen the other wk :FFSPuncheon:FFSPuncheon:FFSPuncheon:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Did he keep you in the game then? Still getting the luck it seems - like Hulls blatant pen the other wk :FFSPuncheon:FFSPuncheon:FFSPuncheon:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Putting your leg in between Gabbidon's legs and falling over when the ball is about to go out of play isn't a penalty, he's done exactly the same to us before twice and got 2 penalties, fortunately that day the ref realised what had happened. I'm not sure what other luck you're referring to, other than today almostevery major decision in our games have been harsh on us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I expect TK to be offered a new deal and I expect the fans will be fully informed as such. However I don't expect it will be as good a contract as he is currently on, unless we get promoted and as such I expect him to leave as a free agent in the summer, unless we get promoted, in the meantime the fans will be informed they done their best to secure his services, but he turned down the deal to move to pastures new.Then Burke will go and get a run of the mill keeper, or even young Christian Walton maybe fast tracked into the squad......That's the way I expect it to pan out.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Putting your leg in between Gabbidon's legs and falling over when the ball is about to go out of play isn't a penalty, he's done exactly the same to us before twice and got 2 penalties, fortunately that day the ref realised what had happened. I'm not sure what other luck you're referring to, other than today almostevery major decision in our games have been harsh on us.

Someone should of mentioned to that to the refs last season when Murray and Haha used to con the ref that they had been fouled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports