Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Jubilee parties.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair point, Rod was struggling and clearly the weak link last night. Thank god for the backing singer coming in and giving him some cover!!
Thank god for the backing singer and Paddington :)

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Surely it's only going to be alcoholics left partying today

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You could play the Prince Andrew card

Sorry, can’t come as I have been arrested for touching up teenagers should do it and ensure no future invites.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mouldy, I understand your dilemma. Unless I'm with a small crowd of very select pals I find myself looking for an exit after 5 minutes. The solution for me is part of the problem - most people don't like talking to me for too long because I can be a bit intense, so once my conversation has stopped and everyone else is talking to eveyone else, I can just back away. Works a treat. Give it a try :thumbsup:

Failing that, pretend you have just received a phone call and render a loud and obscure conversation while making an exit.

"Phaedra? . . . Well I could, but.....no, no, Tangiers.....I think its was Geldorf.....or was it Ganfalf? . . . no bring the semi-automatic......suet? If it's gluten free . . . .I know, I know".

(TFFT, family ready to leave now. Ta ra!)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So off to our jubilee party later.

Covered in red white and blue.

But I was thinking of our exit strategy ........and I am going with ' sorry guys it was nice to see you but I have a busy afternoon of landscaping to do, if you know what I mean'.

Will that do???

Have you got any other exit strategies???

I bet you have.punk:

Put 2 or 3 steradent tablets in your mouth, wait for a moment, then run around hysterically like you have rabies, then people will clear a path for you :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mouldy, I understand your dilemma. Unless I'm with a small crowd of very select pals I find myself looking for an exit after 5 minutes. The solution for me is part of the problem - most people don't like talking to me for too long because I can be a bit intense, so once my conversation has stopped and everyone else is talking to eveyone else, I can just back away. Works a treat. Give it a try :thumbsup:

Failing that, pretend you have just received a phone call and render a loud and obscure conversation while making an exit.

"Phaedra? . . . Well I could, but.....no, no, Tangiers.....I think its was Geldorf.....or was it Ganfalf? . . . no bring the semi-automatic......suet? If it's gluten free . . . .I know, I know".

:lolol:

Mention; Donetsk, airport chaos and the cost of the living crisis as a conversation opener.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hazza, it was all good, although I did have the issue of the bored housewifes gazing at my tightly packed snack box.
There was a feast for many, first come first served.
After their appetite was suppressed they were all glad to get back home fully satisfied, knowing their country and their street was in good hands.

God save our queen mouldy.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yeah but will that work after being there 5 mins, and thinking this neighbour is a labour activist who happens to be a pompey fan?
It could all kick off???
What neutral subjects should we talk about?
Are there any swingers here today?
You shouldn't need to ask.
Just look for pampas grass, upside down pinapples and ankle bracelets.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hazza, it was all good, although I did have the issue of the bored housewifes gazing at my tightly packed snack box.
There was a feast for many, first come first served.
After their appetite was suppressed they were all glad to get back home fully satisfied, knowing their country and their street was in good hands.

God save our queen mouldy.

:lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Here at Unatco HQ we've been savouring every precious, beautiful moment of this famous and unforgettable weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here