JPT final

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If we did happen to get to the final,does anyone know what time kick off will be?.I am sure last year it kicked off at 12.30 or something silly.No time for a piss up:rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its normally an early kick off time so that the supporters from oop north are unable to get down to London by train on a Sunday before 12.00.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Are you sure? I looked it up a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure it was the weekend before.

Confirmed as 5th April 2009

ROUND 1: w/c 1st September 2008

ROUND 2: w/c 6th October 2008

AREA QUARTER-FINALS: w/c 3rd November 2008

AREA SEMI-FINALS: w/c 15th December 2008

AREA FINALS (LEG 1): w/c 19th January 2009

AREA-FINALS (LEG 2): w/c 16th February 2009

FINAL: Sunday 5th April 2009 (Wembley Stadium)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bollocks , I wont be able to go as I cant take leave due to Easter restrictions at Asda. No leave is allowed the week preceding (which has Good Friday in it)and the week following (which has Easter Monday in it). What makes it worse is that Easter Sunday falls on April 12th , the store is closed and I have to take an unpaid day off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feck, we go to France on the 4th for a week.

Might need to send the wifey and mother-in-law by car and we will follow by Eurostar Sunday night.

Do we know what time the KO will be (if we get there naturally) as we could get flights from Luton to CDG Paris for £90.

Last edited:

Bollocks , I wont be able to go as I cant take leave due to Easter restrictions at Asda. No leave is allowed the week preceding (which has Good Friday in it)and the week following (which has Easter Monday in it). What makes it worse is that Easter Sunday falls on April 12th , the store is closed and I have to take an unpaid day off.

You'll just have to hope the pitch is waterlogged and match postponed for a week!
But seriously, surely you'd pull a sicky? Unless, of course, you've told
all and sundry :bla: that your team is well on the way to Wemley in the JPT - news which may otherwise have passed them buy :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Kick off was 1:15 last year.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nice looking trophy

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    96.7 KB · Views: 763

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If it was the real one at shrewsbury tuesday it along with the met police now have my fingerprints on it,much to the annoyence of the sky sports team

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Erm i think we have to beat Luton 1st! its the rules :rolleyes:

ok, but is it not human nature to make a few plans in advance, if we lose to Luton then f*** it, back to mowing the lawn, if we do beat them, then we wan't to know answers to all the important questions, what time's kick off?, what kit are we wearing?, what's the better film A Clockwork Orange or The Santa Clause? etc etc etc

EDIT: ...and who's the best rabbit in Watership Down for fuckin hells sake? (god help us)

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm sure one of the area finals (MK?) was shown on sky.Hope we get another crack on tv again in this comp.I know the final is on sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports