Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Joyce vs Parker BT Box Office

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Agreed. Joyce is relentless but he will be beaten easily once he comes up against someone with real power.

I’m not sure there is anyone out there with the power to ko Joyce. Possibly Wilder. Apparently his bone density is five times the human average.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TKO on with that cut. Joyce 3 rounds ahead at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I have zero doubts Joyce would best AJ. In fact I’d only see Fury and Usyk being able to live with him.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I have zero doubts Joyce would best AJ. In fact I’d only see Fury and Usyk being able to live with him.

Cannot agree with that. Joyce takes so many right hands. AJ and Wilder would beat him if they landed first. Don't forget Joyce has been stopped in the amateurs.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Joyce is 37 FFS. Why did it take him so long to become good? If he'd done this at 27, boy! - what a career he could have had (not that he won't do quite nicely out of it anyway, apart from the possible brain damage - quite a strong possiblity for a heavyweight who takes more punches than he dodges).

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Cannot agree with that. Joyce takes so many right hands. AJ and Wilder would beat him if they landed first. Don't forget Joyce has been stopped in the amateurs.

Absolutely no chance AJ handles Joyce pressure. I reckon AJ would be done in five rounds

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Joyce is 37 FFS. Why did it take him so long to become good? If he'd done this at 27, boy! - what a career he could have had (not that he won't do quite nicely out of it anyway, apart from the possible brain damage - quite a strong possiblity for a heavyweight who takes more punches than he dodges).

He's always been good. There was a section of people that kept calling Joyce slow and shit, he's been underrated his whole pro career. I think part of it is his personality, he comes across as a bit dull.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

He didn’t turn Pro until he was 31, which I’m guessing is fairly late on for most boxers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here