Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jovetic

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
https://talksport.com/football/form...join-brighton-after-talks#tlokaKJc67CcEWGf.99

Former Manchester City striker Stevan Jovetic has rejected an offer from Brighton.
The 27-year-old has been told he can leave Inter Milan this summer as he is no longer in their first-team plans.
The Montenegro international is attracting plenty of interest and he has already turned down an offer to join Newcastle United.
Now, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Jovetic has now also snubbed an approach from Brighton.
The newly-promoted Premier League side reportedly had a bid of around £15m for the forward accepted by Inter earlier this week.
But, after holding talks with the Seagulls, Jovetic has rejected their contract offer and he is prepared to wait until a more attractive proposal presents itself.

IF this is true, and IF it is a recent rejection, the important thing to take from this would be confirmation that the club are still looking to spend a big amount on another striker.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
IF this is true, and IF it is a recent rejection, the important thing to take from this would be confirmation that the club are still looking to spend a big amount on another striker.

Not the one they wanted though , so we'll probably end up with the over priced donkey from Cardiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
https://talksport.com/football/form...join-brighton-after-talks#tlokaKJc67CcEWGf.99 Jovetic has rejected their contract offer and he is prepared to wait until a more attractive proposal presents itself.

If true, this could mean

a. He is waiting for us to offer more money
b. He is waiting for better offer from somewhere else, but should that not be forthcoming he will join us
c. He has told us he is not interested, and we will turn our interest to another player of similar quality
d. It's all nonsense and he was never on our radar in the first place

I'm guessing

e. He has agreed to join us and is currently in Hove checking out property on Dyke Road Avenue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Or the rejection triggered the move for Raphael.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Absolutely, shows we're not f***ing about - if he rejected us, that's fine, we've done what we could and I'm glad we're not overextending ourselves to get him.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Absolutely, shows we're not f***ing about - if he rejected us, that's fine, we've done what we could and I'm glad we're not overextending ourselves to get him.

Even so this deal doesn't look likely to go through, at least we're trying to spend £15m on a player like this, rather than a Chris Wood or a Jordan Rhodes.

Anyways, something tells me we've still got a chance with bringing in Jovetic. He's obviously waiting for an improved offer. All we need to do is include an unlimited bus pass around the city and a buy one get one free offer on the Itower 360 included in our next contract offer and it'll be no option for Jovetic. He'll sign for us before you can say Fancy a ride on the number 5A?.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Being reported tonight that he's having a medical at Monaco tomorrow, around £9-10 million.

'What first attracted you to the tax-free French riviera?'

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Never wanted him myself , failed in England, he didn't fancy it again as a bit tough for him and was looking for an easy ride with a big pay check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Being reported tonight that he's having a medical at Monaco tomorrow, around £9-10 million.

'What first attracted you to the tax-free French riviera?'

As he stated he was looking at the move for entirely football reading it was revealed that his middle name is Pinnochio

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Even so this deal doesn't look likely to go through, at least we're trying to spend £15m on a player like this, rather than a Chris Wood or a Jordan Rhodes.

Anyways, something tells me we've still got a chance with bringing in Jovetic. He's obviously waiting for an improved offer. All we need to do is include an unlimited bus pass around the city and a buy one get one free offer on the Itower 360 included in our next contract offer and it'll be no option for Jovetic. He'll sign for us before you can say Fancy a ride on the number 5A?.

Is that the Chris Wood who looked pretty lively and scored today? Bracketing him and Jordan Rhodes together is completely wrong...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here