Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I watched it on a stream but it had an advert saying that you cannot watch this as a guest register an account. So I tried but as I do not have a credit card of any great amount just a small one in case of emergency. although it says that it will not charge the card it wouldnt let me register why is this? How do I overcome this? I have no need for a credit card in thousands

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I watched it on a stream but it had an advert saying that you cannot watch this as a guest register an account. So I tried but as I do not have a credit card of any great amount just a small one in case of emergency. although it says that it will not charge the card it wouldnt let me register why is this? How do I overcome this? I have no need for a credit card in thousands

I love you so very much. Don't sign up to anything BG, don't risk it

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Just put your card details in it will be fine!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Joshua had no problems making the distance. Parker was elusive but not much of a threat. The Wilder fight would be a huge money making fight.
The World would like to see it.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Imagine the Prem without the top 6. AJ is Everton standard and top of the league.

If there is no top six then he is the best. Not many people I know have been saying he is the greatest of all time but at the moment he is one of the best two fighters in the world. That's just a fact. Stop letting your hatred get in the way of objective analysis

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
If there is no top six then he is the best. Not many people I know have been saying he is the greatest of all time but at the moment he is one of the best two fighters in the world. That's just a fact. Stop letting your hatred get in the way of objective analysis

O dear another one who just isn't getting it.
I've been giving my honest opinion of AJ but if clowns like you want to take it as hatred then up to you.
At least tonight I was proved correct.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A shame that the 100% KO record went, but then again AJ's future opponents will know that he can go the distance without gassing.

Fury's an unnecessary distraction for now. It's all about Wilder and the last piece of the belt jigsaw.

A boxing legend in the making.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Glad I got it on a stream would have been disappointed if I'd paid for it. Ref was useless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here