Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jose Izquierdo - released by the Albion

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Be amazing for him and us if he was back in the squad from November onwards. He knows where the goal is.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
30 minutes - came on at the hour mark.

Brilliant. So I guess, with no injury setback, 60, then 90, then an option for first team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brilliant. So I guess, with no injury setback, 60, then 90, then an option for first team.

Unbeaten and 2nd in the table, our U23s might need him over the next few matches as we take on Liverpool, Leicester, Man City and then Man Utd.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Unbeaten and 2nd in the table, our U23s might need him over the next few matches as we take on Liverpool, Leicester, Man City and then Man Utd.

All shit compared to our boys.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc

Last year our U23s finished third in the league ahead of Liverpool, Man City and Man United. Leicester finished second.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Last year our U23s finished third in the league ahead of Liverpool, Man City and Man United. Leicester finished second.

Didn't they beat City 5-0 or something similarly impressive at home last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here