[Albion] Jose Izquierdo - released by the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Of course he will be in the 25 if he is fit or even close. Let's not forget how good he was, but he probably needs a nice loan somewhere warm to get him back up to speed. Can we get him some time in Spain to jolly him up a bit or do we think he's only got a year left at this level?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really hopes he makes a full recovery as i enjoy watching him. Good player on his day

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That goal at Stoke was our best in the Prem.

Trossard’s against Liverpool runs it close but I agree Jose’s just edges it

Am I right in thinking “sideways and backwards” Stephens was involved in both? :smile:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Of course he will be in the 25 if he is fit or even close. Let's not forget how good he was, but he probably needs a nice loan somewhere warm to get him back up to speed. Can we get him some time in Spain to jolly him up a bit or do we think he's only got a year left at this level?

He's only got a year left on his contract, so loaning him wouldn't really make much sense. Good luck finding anyone who would give us money for him unless he significantly contributes before xmas and he may go in January. Doubt it though

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
There's always our small feeder club in Yorkshire!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
He scored, in my opinion, our two best goals that season.

He scored that screamer against West Ham at the Amex, then went one better at Stoke. Those of us behind the goal witnessed a superb goal.

Add onto that Ryan's penalty save, Dunk's tackle and Knockaert's goal line clearance no shortage of entertainment that day.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Am I right in thinking “sideways and backwards” Stephens was involved in both? :smile:

Not in Trossard's but he was the provider for Knocky's at Palace

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not in Trossard's but he was the provider for Knocky's at Palace

He was certainly heavily involved in the intricate passing (with March), that created the wondergoal at Stoke.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He scored, in my opinion, our two best goals that season.

He scored that screamer against West Ham at the Amex, then went one better at Stoke. Those of us behind the goal witnessed a superb goal.

The goal at Selhurst wasn't bad either.

Jul 7, 2003
Add onto that Ryan's penalty save, Dunk's foul and Knockaert's goal line clearance no shortage of entertainment that day.

Corrected for you! How that wasn't given as another pen I'll never know but so pleased it wasn't.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Did we get any compensation from Columbia?

If not going to be a big write off at £13.5m + wages

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes but is he fit? I read somewhere he is in England, he was commenting on James to Everton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports