Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Cousins

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
These rumours coming around again, QPR and Birmingham also interested.

Hopefully we sign him, he impressed a lot of clubs as the stand out player in a very bad Charlton side.

Thing is, he is far more likely to be a starting 11 player at those clubs...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
My guy is still confident that this is happening.

Not sure if he is on holiday or something has held it up. Will try and do some digging

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My guy is still confident that this is happening.

Not sure if he is on holiday or something has held it up. Will try and do some digging

Thank you... awaits update impatiently...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
messaged him and his response is basically along the lines of him holding out for the best money
Time to move on - there are other midfielders on the planet.

Another striker and central defender are the priorities.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Probably. He also mentioned that he may not have quite the right attitude

Well that decides it for me, if what your contact says is true, the very last thing we need is someone who could ruin that tight knit team spirit we have. I'm sure that we won't be beaten mentality helped to win us quite a lot of points last season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he's holding out for more cash, I'd rather we used that cash to put towards improved deals for Kayal and Stephens.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Can't see this happening tbh, the way our pre season has gone so far would suggest we are trying to fill supporting positions as cheaply as possible, therefore keeping as much of the budget intact as possible for that all important striker.

I hope so anyway.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Can't see this happening tbh, the way our pre season has gone so far would suggest we are trying to fill supporting positions as cheaply as possible, therefore keeping as much of the budget intact as possible for that all important striker.

I hope so anyway.

I agree. The only First XI spots we needed to look at was the strikers and with Glenn having already arrived (who surely will be on big wages even if we haven't paid a transfer fee), the majority of the remaining budget will go on the other forward. Having said that we could probably afford to spend a decent amount on another CM if we can ditch Holla / Ince / JFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here