Jookbeard Eagle

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
On the day when Palace secure their Championship status, how does this eagles fan decide to spend his/her afternoon? Celebrating? Sipping champagne? Sinking a few beers with other happy Palace chums? No. Of course not. Registering on NSC and making more than 40 posts in an afternoon! One word - sad! Get yourself down the pub for goodness sake!
:wozza:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A couple of Palace mates have just called me, so pissed they started banging on about Charlton, no mention of Brighton and they sounded like they have made up for Jookbeard!

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Its only a bit of banter lads calm down :laugh:

I love a bit of banter with the scum! But you have to admit that it's a very sad way to spend the afternoon after the biggest and best result of their season. I'm just suggesting that he/she enjoys it properly while they can. Building up over 50 posts in an afternoon really suggests they have absolutely no life and no one to celebrate with! I actually feel sorry for this poor Palace fan. Not just because of where they are from and who they support!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I love a bit of banter with the scum! But you have to admit that it's a very sad way to spend the afternoon after the biggest and best result of their season. I'm just suggesting that he/she enjoys it properly while they can. Building up over 50 posts in an afternoon really suggests they have absolutely no life and no one to celebrate with! I actually feel sorry for this poor Palace fan. Not just because of where they are from and who they support!

Yeahh it is a bit sad but still if he couldnt get a ticket and had to settle for the tv then i don't blame him for coming on here its the best football forum going :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports