Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Ross interviews David Beckham

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Did anyone see? I felt so sorry for Beckham. Such an uncomfortable interview. David Beckham seems to reflect what is best about this country's image, and Jonathan Ross how far our media has descended to the lowest denominator. Painfull.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What ?

No-one forced him on there. I'm exactly sure how an over-rated footballer reflects the best of this country, since he hasn't played over here for years.

As soon as I saw he was on, I turned over.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Did anyone see? I felt so sorry for Beckham. Such an uncomfortable interview. David Beckham seems to reflect what is best about this country's image, and Jonathan Ross how far our media has descended to the lowest denominator. Painfull.

I feel sorry for him as well that apperance has probably added another 6 zeros to his bank account...bless him!! I think Beckham is the greatest thing in football for a long time...but i most certainly dont feel sorry for anyone who is richer than rich and has just made a bucket full of money for appearing on a show that he also manages to promote his company as well!! which will no doubt net him a few more million....sorry for him...I think not! ....and most of its scripted anyway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Becks rocks - the greatest english football player of our generation

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
hmmm. David Beckham was advertising his pants. At the end of the day, this means that the interview can reach rock bottom ....

:facepalm:

I must say, I was rather disappointed when it was Ross who advertised the pants in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here