Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
There was an article yesterday I think which mentioned him leaving a Boca training session and.whilst signing stuff for fans he was.asked where he.would be playing and he.said he had no idea
That was.after training on wednesday

Last edited:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Maybe he's bored of it all too, seeing as he supposedly has so little say in anything, but I would still expect he has to sign the paperwork.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We need to cajole an nth liar into another spurious tweet...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Jonathan Calleri will go to Inter in June. This seems to be the only thing that’s certain about the future of Boca Junior striker. At the moment there interested from Altetico Mineiro and Sao Paulo. His father and his agent Guillermo Calleri spoke about the matter:

“There is real interest from both those clubs but nothing is yet official. The next couple of days will be crucial so he can start a train with the new club” .

It seemed that everything was done with Atletico Mineiro but now Sao Paulo entered the race. As the coach Eduardo Buaza also confirmed Calleri’s move to Inter.

“He’s a young player with an amazing talent, is purchased from a capital and in six months he ‘ll go and play in an Italian team (Inter). But there is a possibility to get him on a six month loan”.

Source: fcinternews.it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Christ.....is this thread still going?

It's almost become a parody of itself

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think this thread is getting silly and people should stop bouncing it.

Edit:
Uuurggh.. too late. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here