Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 14.10.11.png

"One of the possibilities"

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
If he goes to Atletico Minerio (increasingly likely), he will be sold to an investment group, so Boca would still receive a large fee (being touted as $12m).

So then its not a loan its a sale, maybe Boca think our deal is better, who knows, either way it doesn't look like it will happen for us, there clearly isn't the will on JC's part to come here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope we don't waste anymore time on this whole saga.

Don't be hasty, so far ALL OUR INFO has come from twitter and so far ALL the info has been incorrect.

Not one twitter account has got anything right so far.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Only Twitter account that seems to have any credibility is the guy who says we are the only people to have made a formal offer. It appears his dad/agent has touted him around the rest of the world like a whore hoping for something better to come along, but we are the only people willing to stump up the cash. This is a potentially good move for the lad. Come here get us promoted, keep us up for 1 PL season and let the so called big fish come and bid for him. We make a nice profit, he shows the world he can cut it at a decent level and he leaves a BHA cult hero to return when he is 35 like Bobby did.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
EVERYTHING coming through now points to him going elsewhere..........twitter feed is very funny though, because the Brazilian team are known as the Roosters, which is being auto-translated.........

@ Jocalleri COMES PRO COCK, HERE YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND WILL WELCOME! GREETINGS ALVINEGRAS !!!

@ Jocalleri bienvenido a COCK CRAZY!

@ Jocalleri hope you! Here is cock the largest and most passionate fans in Brazil��

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have officially given up now.
Looking forward now to looking up the player ive never heard of that we do sign, who turns out to be just the job.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've enjoyed this thread a lot, but I can't see it happening. What I do think will happen is that we'll sign someone else, and that, like nearly all of our successful transfers, most fans won't even have seen a Twitter rumour before the official transfer news email from the club is sent out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports