Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He writes for the site set up by that ex-Sky fella, Peter O'Rourke. Generally considered to be wise men in these regards.

Unfortunately he's only reporting that which we are already discussing.

It clearly has legs, but my hunch is Calleri is holding out for better options.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This must be NSC's biggest roller coaster of a thread ever! One day he is signing, the next day he is not and then when we finally think it's all off, the rumours reignite. Could be an exciting night tonight!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Tom Thorogood [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]Thorogood17

Football Writer and Sports Journalist for HITC Sport (all opinions are my own)

Hes basically trying to drive traffic to an article he has written.
Nothing new to see, just a rehash of the calciomercato story at the top of this page.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This must be NSC's biggest roller coaster of a thread ever! One day he is signing, the next day he is not and then when we finally think it's all off, the rumours reignite. Could be an exciting night tonight!

It could be even more fun when Boca ask us to bid again in July. #NeverEndingThread

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Very true that its a traffic driving thing but the calciomercato thing was new.
Its clear to me that Boca dont expect him to stay but bologna arent keen on making an offer

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 19.20.48.png

Well done to the three centurions so far :clap2:
Not sure if I'll get my hundred ???

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Strangely I have this gut feeling that Bolanos (a player I have never seen and know almost nothing about) is slightly better than JC (a player I have never seen and know almost nothing about). Strange that.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Strangely I have this gut feeling that Bolanos (a player I have never seen and know almost nothing about) is slightly better than JC (a player I have never seen and know almost nothing about). Strange that.

I think if he signs and it all goes wrong it'll be fairly easy to get our money back. I he turns out to be ducking brilliant, the money will at least double.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here