Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Here we go...

@LaMitadMas1Cba
AHORA | Oferta de U$S 10M del #Brighton inglés que milita en la segunda división por Jonathan Calleri. Vía @Tato_Aguilera

NOW | Offer of U$ S 10M of the #Brighton English, who plays in the second division by Jonathan Calleri. Via @Tato_Aguilera

@Tato_Aguilera has 330k followers.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Here we go...

@LaMitadMas1Cba
AHORA | Oferta de U$S 10M del #Brighton inglés que milita en la segunda división por Jonathan Calleri. Vía @Tato_Aguilera

NOW | Offer of U$ S 10M of the #Brighton English, who plays in the second division by Jonathan Calleri. Via @Tato_Aguilera

thats hardly news though is it?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Here we go...

@LaMitadMas1Cba

A lot of journalists now saying the same.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Makes me wonder if we were given fresh hope on this around the time bozza got the nod that bolanos was a no

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Makes me wonder if we were given fresh hope on this around the time bozza got the nod that bolanos was a no

Seems theres fresh hope in the Bolanos thread now.

Its like they're competing against each other

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It seems to be all about a loan deal to Bologna when you search Calleri.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It seems to be all about a loan deal to Bologna when you search Calleri.

Wasn't there something a few days ago linking us with a Bologna striker? Calleri to Bologna, Bologna bloke to us because that's who we have really been after? All I know is that we know nothing!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
@Augustocesar22 - Journalist

[ALERTA] Brighton de Inglaterra ofertó 10 millones de dolares a Boca por el 85% del pase de @Jocalleri. Boca pidió tiempo para responder.

[ALERT] Brighton England offered 10 million of dollars to mouth for 85% of the @Jocalleri pass. Mouth asked for time to respond.

Not sure what they mean about 85%?

luge

Dec 18, 2010
@Tato_Aguilera doesn't actually say anything on his own timeline though as far as i can see, which seems odd as most of his other tweets over last two days are about calleri. i want to believe but.....
The guy tweeting the story is his producer.....

This would be an unbelievable signing if it happens (unlikely) because of the quality of the player, and because of the amount of interests surrounding his ownership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here