Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

albionite

May 20, 2009
What are they saying on the boca forums about this anyone got the link plus translate the general opinion

Seen it been linked before but too many pages now to search for it:eek:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What are they saying on the boca forums about this anyone got the link plus translate the general opinion

Seen it been linked before but too many pages now to search for it:eek:

I hand over shift to what seems to be mainly Boca fans in BA.
I gave them the thread. One said they may register later to give their point of views/info etc

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think we can close this record breaking thread now. JC will not be joining BHAFC.

We tried very hard, and for a long period the confidence was very high, but the ownership complexity and the antics of the agent were apparently the impenetrable barriers, and all the positive groundwork achieved in November has come to nothing.

Apologies, my post #1111 was made with the best of intentions, but as is the case with complex deals they sometimes don't quite make it over the try line.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
N
I think we can close this record breaking thread now. JC will not be joining BHAFC.

We tried very hard, and for a long period the confidence was very high, but the ownership complexity and the antics of the agent were apparently the impenetrable barriers, and all the positive groundwork achieved in November has come to nothing.

Apologies, my post #1111 was made with the best of intentions, but as is the case with complex deals they sometimes don't quite make it over the try line.

Are we still signing a striker in next 24 hours though even if it's not JC

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Yesterday you said striker very imminent and not JC - is that still on?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That remains my understanding, although exactly when the Club will do the press release is now unclear.

I get the impression that Lord Tony of Bloominster remains very positive and focused on achieving the big step up this season, and that strengthening from a position of strength is still very much the message which we should expect to see transformed from words into actions.

I fully expect to cop some grief (and that's fine) for the JC one not coming through as expected, but you'll just have to trust me, I honestly don't post sh1te for sh1te's sake.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
That remains my understanding, although exactly when the Club will do the press release is now unclear.

I get the impression that Lord Tony of Bloominster remains very positive and focused on achieving the big step up this season, and that strengthening from a position of strength is still very much the message which we should expect to see transformed from words into actions.

I fully expect to cop some grief (and that's fine) for the JC one not coming through as expected, but you'll just have to trust me, I honestly don't post sh1te for sh1te's sake.

Thanks. Keep me in good spirits for a week. Look forward to whom the mystery striker is

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Why would they change the timing of a done deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here