Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It sounds to me like Maldonado own him? Judging from these anyway:

From @sergioicastillo

So the pass of Calleri is Deportivo Maldonado? What this Angelici thief and all leaders of mouth!

Inter is negotiating to Calleri. You know with who negotiates? With Deportivo Maldonado, his pass holder... Triangulation Mafiosa

The thing is: the mobster Angelici yields to Calleri by two handles to Deportivo Maldonado, and they sell it for a fortune to Inter.

A triangulation of the mafia to evade taxes is that make mouth, Deportivo Maldonado and Calleri. All thieves.

The mafia! Bloody hell!

Might be best to steer clear, don't want a horses head in the 1901!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This transfer is sounding slightly toxic to me now, as it appears that Calleri is just being exploited by his owners for maximum gain without any regard for the player at all. If we do snag him, I wonder what sort of player we maybe getting? Will he be motivated or resentful that he is in the english second tier rather than the champions league.

If FIFA actually had any authority left they should simply outlaw third party ownership to out an end to these shenanigans. It appears to be a total farce at the moment. I'm more inclined to want the Miller transfer to go through instead now.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
It sounds to me like Maldonado own him? Judging from these anyway:

From @sergioicastillo

So the pass of Calleri is Deportivo Maldonado? What this Angelici thief and all leaders of mouth!

Inter is negotiating to Calleri. You know with who negotiates? With Deportivo Maldonado, his pass holder... Triangulation Mafiosa

The thing is: the mobster Angelici yields to Calleri by two handles to Deportivo Maldonado, and they sell it for a fortune to Inter.

A triangulation of the mafia to evade taxes is that make mouth, Deportivo Maldonado and Calleri. All thieves.

Some shady, tax dodging mafia bosses own the stake in Calleri then? Sounds all above board to me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest, I doubt we want to get involved for the sort of money being banded about if there are potential legal issues/sanctions that could be imposed because of third party ownership. Or it could be that Stellar group were open to sell their share in the player but Inter's offer didn't satisfy them.

Seems like a large risk for $12mil, I expect we will move on to another target.
We won't do anything dodgy with third party ownership, and would buy the full ownership so as not to break any rules.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Calleri is still in Argentina. From Boca journalist:

Jonathan Calleri se está entrenando ahora con Boca en Cardales.

Translates to:

Jonathan Calleri is now training with Boca in Cardales.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Calleri is still in Argentina. From Boca journalist:

Jonathan Calleri se está entrenando ahora con Boca en Cardales.

Translates to:

Jonathan Calleri is now training with Boca in Cardales.

Translates to: he ain't coming

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He was.always scheduled to resume training with Boca this week. With inter no longer on hes in limbo somewhat.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just have this gut feeling that it will he someone we have not idea about and not JC or MB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here