Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Maybe the Stellar Group will only sell their share to an English club?

From what I can gather from trying to translate articles, there seems to be a problem with Inter and Stellar Group. Found these tweets:

#GdS-#Inter Decided to give up #Calleri. The company does not want to do business with the funds that hold players ' cards.

Inter, Calleri doesn't come more: ' blame ' Stellar Fund ift.tt/1RoaHaH #CalcioMercato #Calcio #Inter

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
http://www.calcionews24.com/calciom...07.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"CALCIOMERCATO INTER CALLERI LATEST -
Inter have decided to break off negotiations for the loan Jonathan Calleri, sold from Boca Juniors to Deportivo Maldonado for $ 12 million under the direction of an investment fund.
BRAKING - The question is political: the sporting director Piero Aid had torn favorable conditions, given that the entourage of the Argentine opened the two-year loan and was considering to turn to Bologna or Chievo, but Inter, as highlighted by La Gazzetta dello Sport, he has had in-depth legal advice that have upset the plans. FIFA is clear on the subject: there is a ban on so-called "third party". The close relation to companies claiming a share in the ownership of players and those who only finance their purchase. It should be identified now a legal way to close the case and the clock is ticking.
ANOTHER POSTPONEMENT - According to today's edition of Tuttosport, behind the slowdown in the negotiations could be, however, Chelsea: it is possible that the entourage of Calleri not like the idea of ​​the loan to Bologna, saw that Inter can not ration immigrants in this season."

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
What the bit about already selling him to a Uruguayan club?

Found this in the text:

"It is clear, however, that Calleri will not play for Deportivo Maldonado"

Not sure if it's a bad translation though.

Anyone speak Italian if I find the original?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Found this in the text:

"It is clear, however, that Calleri will not play for Deportivo Maldonado"

Not sure if it's a bad translation though.

Anyone speak Italian if I find the original?

It's all very odd, says Maldonado have paid $12 mill for him but was going to loan straight to Inter for two years .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting that all these deals have supposedly been done with the likes of Chelsea, and Inter, and then they all fall apart at the end.

It seems when the deal is 'done' it is only the Boca part, and not the Stellar Group part ownership.

#HoldTheNerve

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
It's all very odd, says Maldonado have paid $12 mill for him but was going to loan straight to Inter for two years .

It sounds to me like Maldonado own him? Judging from these anyway:

From @sergioicastillo

So the pass of Calleri is Deportivo Maldonado? What this Angelici thief and all leaders of mouth!

Inter is negotiating to Calleri. You know with who negotiates? With Deportivo Maldonado, his pass holder... Triangulation Mafiosa

The thing is: the mobster Angelici yields to Calleri by two handles to Deportivo Maldonado, and they sell it for a fortune to Inter.

A triangulation of the mafia to evade taxes is that make mouth, Deportivo Maldonado and Calleri. All thieves.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
To be honest, I doubt we want to get involved for the sort of money being banded about if there are potential legal issues/sanctions that could be imposed because of third party ownership. Or it could be that Stellar group were open to sell their share in the player but Inter's offer didn't satisfy them.

Seems like a large risk for $12mil, I expect we will move on to another target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports