Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's his Dad/agent touting him.

Reminds me of another boy wonder's father touting him around Europe to the likes of Inter and Monaco, only to find the player ends up in the Championship. Calleri Snr = Paul Ince. Just because the father has no shame, it doesn't follow the son will be a shit.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This Nerve is getting really f***ing heavy and i've been holding it for weeks. Any idea when I can put it down ?
Sometime this week, is my reckoning, but it may be you'll need to keep it held beyond that if the agent keeps messing.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That, I'm afraid Bladders, is the 12 million dollar question.

We can only piece together so much information. We are witnessing player and agent power. Boca need to sell, we need to buy, agreement in principle in place, skeleton personal terms discussed, but the agent knows that if he hangs it out at Boca for 6 months then he can command a huge signing on fee (in lieu of transfer fee) next season. The loser is Boca, to the tune of millions. And us, although not in a financial sense. Player and agent power.

As we are into the last few hours now, i am even struggling to #hold the nerve myself...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That, I'm afraid Bladders, is the 12 million dollar question.

We can only piece together so much information. We are witnessing player and agent power. Boca need to sell, we need to buy, agreement in principle in place, skeleton personal terms discussed, but the agent knows that if he hangs it out at Boca for 6 months then he can command a huge signing on fee (in lieu of transfer fee) next season. The loser is Boca, to the tune of millions. And us, although not in a financial sense. Player and agent power.

As we are into the last few hours now, i am even struggling to #hold the nerve myself...

Oh.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Boca Journalist:

(Boca translates to Mouth)

"Jonathan Calleri today trains with mouth."

"MOUTH care: Neither today nor tomorrow is signed the sale of Jonathan Calleri to Inter. And delayed the trip to Italy planned for Tuesday."

https://twitter.com/gravep

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
User Actions Follow ElBarbaro@ElBome11
@gravep En Italia dicen que Calleri irá 'en la Premier League
1f631.png

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
As soon as the deadline expires we should walk away. Calleri is touting himself around looking for a better deal, he is within his rights to do that, but we are within our rights to look elsewhere. If we don't this could string on for the rest of the month and we might miss out on strengthening altogether.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
As soon as the deadline expires we should walk away. Calleri is touting himself around looking for a better deal, he is within his rights to do that, but we are within our rights to look elsewhere. If we don't this could string on for the rest of the month and we might miss out on strengthening altogether.

I think the club have got this in hand from all angles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here