Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
CH did admit JC was still a target a while back. Not sure what to make of that really, CH doesn't come across as a bullshitter.

No, what he said was along the lines of 'we will be linked with players like Calleri'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't we have Team Patrick Friday Eze not too long ago?
If the team transport is a unicycle Shirley it can't be a team :down:

Anything was better than Team Murray, Bridcutt, Buckley, Noone.
I think Team Paddy was born out of the frustration follows calls for Orlandi's return.

Wiki says Paddy is now banging them in for Al-Fujairah SC, no me neither.

The one that got away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think its.easy to read up and see there isnt.the firm interest thats claimed from inter too

I've read this two or three times and don't understand it. Inter have told their fans that they aren't spending much this transfer window. I post a link a couple of pages ago.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've read this two or three times and don't understand it. Inter have told their fans that they aren't spending much this transfer window. I post a link a couple of pages ago.

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I just read this on Andy naylor's Twitter feed:
@14neale Calleri still No.1 target. Our info is reports of him signing for Inter remain speculative. Overseas + domestic strikers on list.

You mean there's still a chance that Matt Derbyshire could arrive? Phew!!! These overseas players might be able to do it in fancy places overseas, but big question is can they do it on a wet and windy Tuesday night in Rotherham?????

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I see.it as.players father wants Inter now for the.prestige player and.inter arent.convinced hes ready player especially would rather.be.starting than on the.bench
For our part we have.a.firm offer which.would give a pathway to european football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here