Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's not over until the fat lady sings, or at least until she has done due diligence on his twitter account to see if there have ever been any anti italian tweets made by him going back 20 years!!!!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Now it sounds like Calleri is a non-starter, we need to focus our attention to other possible strikers that could be brought in. It sounds like Bloom is prepared some spend cash on a striker. I would go to Bristol City and slap down £8 million for Jonathan Kodjia.The lad was a right handful at The Amex and is scoring goals in the Championship, so he would be adjusted to the pace and physicality of Championship as well.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Now it sounds like Calleri is a non-starter, we need to focus our attention to other possible strikers that could be brought in. It sounds like Bloom is prepared some spend cash on a striker. I would go to Bristol City and slap down £8 million for Jonathan Kodjia.The lad was a right handful at The Amex and is scoring goals in the Championship, so he would be adjusted to the pace and physicality of Championship as well.

£8m for a player who has played just half a season in the championship is a ridiculous suggestion. Andre Gray went to Burnley for what is thought to be £6m and that was off the back of successful periods with Brentford and Luton.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

It's not over till it's over. I reckon we'll have at least two players in (over and above Ridgewell and Towell) before the FA Cup game with Hull.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
From the horse's mouth:

Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 15.21.42.png

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Well thats over then. Time to start mining the lower leagues to see if we can strike gold.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did we ever really have any intention of trying to sign this guy or is it all red herrings instigated by the club as they set about signing League One or Two's bargain priced top striker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here