Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ok, some digging ( which means nothing really )

http://www.jewpro.co.uk/jewish/id/12386/Football.html

Note the top 2 names....

Jonathan Barnett - Chairman, Stellar Group
Tony Bloom - Chairman, Brighton and Hove Albion FC

... And the investment group involved with Calleri is.....>>>

Stellar Group

Tony at least knows them...

David Icke would be creaming himself over this. Especially as our Tone is called "The Lizard". #ZIONISTCONSPIRACYFROMOUTERSPACE

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ok, some digging ( which means nothing really )

http://www.jewpro.co.uk/jewish/id/12386/Football.html

Note the top 2 names....

Jonathan Barnett - Chairman, Stellar Group
Tony Bloom - Chairman, Brighton and Hove Albion FC

... And the investment group involved with Calleri is.....>>>

Stellar Group

Tony at least knows them...

Jonathan Barnett is probably the wealthiest football agent (Gareth Bale is one of his clients).

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
oh yes the one who left to go to spurs, then west ham then qpr before returning for his swansong. Not really what i meant ! :smile:

I was thinking more of a young player with loads of wonga being waved under his nose, i don't doubt bobby could have done better than us but as a last season or so we would have been a very attractive option to him...as we are seeing. It's a lovefest at the moment.

**cough** cms **cough**

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The more this thread goes on the more blood goes south.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not Inter then.....'staying in Argentina'.....or not............#holdthenerve

http://talksport.com/football/chels...calleri-rejects-inter-milan-move-151218178305

Chelsea have been given a boost in their pursuit of Jonathan Calleri after the striker revealed he had snubbed an approach from Inter Milan.

The Argentine was in stunning form last season and bagged 21 goals to help Boca Juniors win the league.

It led to scouts from Europe travelling to South America to watch the 22-year-old and Inter had been close to a deal.

However, Calleri has now revealed he has rejected an approach in favour of staying in Argentina for six more months.

"It's very hard to leave, I have everything here," Calleri told Radio Armonia. "That's why they say it's the greatest club in Argentina and one of the greatest.

"Right now there's the opportunity to go abroad, but at the beginning my idea was to stay here. I'll take the best decision together with my family.

"The Premier League and Serie A are the championships best suited to my game.

"I'd like to stay here another six months, but these decisions do not depend on me."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/chels...r-milan-move-151218178305#7YOUQUK2UByO9KJt.99

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He can do one if he thinks we can wait for him to take a six month sabbatical, lazy Argie :wink: Who is next on the list?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The agent's mentioning of 'inter' was very obviously an attempt to maximise whatever other deal is being discussed as is this 'staying in Argentina for another 6 months'. Not sure Chelsea has the stability to make this signing currently. #believe

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Everything I see on this attributed to Calleri is clearly agent talk aimed at maximising whatever deal happens. Reading between the lines I don't think there's been the serious top flight interest they'd hoped for.
In the summer when this started he was staying until the end.of their.season, now it's wanting to stay another 6 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here