Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You keep saying this, do you know anything at all tor are you as clueless as the rest of us?
No, I don't *know* anything, but there is enough evidence out there if sifted through, to give me 99%+ belief that Calleri is signing for the albion in early January.

#HoldTheNerve

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it any worse than Robert Codner pimping Solly March after he's had a few good games ???

It's exactly the same: put out a rumour that a PL club are looking to make a bid to give more leverage in contract negotiations.

Same was done for Rohan Ince and Liverpool a month or 2 before his contract was renewed.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No, I don't *know* anything, but there is enough evidence out there if sifted through, to give me 99%+ belief that Calleri is signing for the albion in early January.

#HoldTheNerve

Keep peddling old boy....:)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've heard a few things unrelated to the playing side of the Club recently that have led me to believe Bloom's pockets are ginormous. We kind of know that already, but nonetheless. I don't think we'll give our promotion tilt up easily.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
That's a little bit of me that wants him to flop, even he comes here, after the length of the whole thing and the hype.

So we're in the playoff final, scores 1-1 and we get awarded a penalty in injury time. Callieri steps up to take it and you'll be there hoping he misses it..... ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That's a little bit of me that wants him to flop, even he comes here, after the length of the whole thing and the hype.
Well yes, there is always the view that a having a signing who is poor for the albion is much better than having one that has been hyped, I suppose [emoji38]

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

So you want us to spend 6.5 million on a player which potentially be the difference between promotion or not and you want him to fail? Baffling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports