lets all hope that if we do sign him he is more decisive in front of goal

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I thought this one had been put to bed
but strangely I still keep getting atracted to the thread
This thread WILL go ballistic in January, (signature of said player or not)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I thought this one had been put to bed
but strangely I still keep getting atracted to the thread
and he is not like bambi or a new born foal (see what I did there glasfryn, just finished your poem)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Virtual training by video link? I struggle to believe that even the secretive Albion could keep that one quiet if he was actually at the training centre :shrug:

That's exactly what I said to my mate, and we both agreed, but because the text, sent on the 17th, also said that it will be unveiled in the new year it sounded more specific.

I am not claiming this as gospel but I believe his mate is connected in some capacity at the Junior level, possibly his son is at the Academy.

I only heard it yesterday and was in two minds whether to post it. Then I thought what the hell go for it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That's exactly what I said to my mate, and we both agreed, but because the text, sent on the 17th, also said that it will be unveiled in the new year it sounded more specific.

I am not claiming this as gospel but I believe his mate is connected in some capacity at the Junior level, possibly his son is at the Academy.

I only heard it yesterday and was in two minds whether to post it. Then I thought what the hell go for it.

Much as I want to believe, I can't imagine that they'd be able to keep it off the radar if he really was training. If your mate was ITK because his son is at the academy, how many other academy parents would know?? In this day of social media, it'd be all over Twitter before he'd even finished warming up for his first session.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Much as I want to believe, I can't imagine that they'd be able to keep it off the radar if he really was training. If your mate was ITK because his son is at the academy, how many other academy parents would know?? In this day of social media, it'd be all over Twitter before he'd even finished warming up for his first session.

I know, however the club have learnt how to keep things secretive. Maybe this one is Top Top Secret. :shrug:

Don't take my word for it though, because I will only believe it when I see it myself. It was a pinch of salt comment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I know, however the club have learnt how to keep things secretive. Maybe this one is Top Top Secret. :shrug:

Don't take my word for it though, because I will only believe it when I see it myself. It was a pinch of salt comment.
They have been very very good in that respect, so maybe!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Just popped over to BA to check this out myself (seriously - just got off the boat from Uruguay). My taxi driver said he'd drive him to Brighton himself for $10m.

image.jpeg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Irrespective of the eventual outcome of all this, can I just say how proud I am to have started such an EPIC thread. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here