Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Naylor has reported on the story but is he just going on the original tweet? ???

Well that's the thing with Naylor, unlike us on here who will start a new thread on one random tweet from a 12yr old kid, he tends to authenticate the source first before publishing. So I would say yes we have a made a bid. Long way to go though, why would he leave and come here though?

It's certainly intriguing and it shows that we're serious about promotion this year.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm just waiting for Bristol City to bid £8m to get him. After all he looks a lot better than Dwight Gayle!
On another note, from COG to this Calleri fella in 12months! Unbelievable

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well that's the thing with Naylor, unlike us on here who will start a new thread on one random tweet from a 12yr old kid, he tends to authenticate the source first before publishing. So I would say yes we have a made a bid. Long way to go though, why would he leave and come here though?

It's certainly intriguing and it shows that we're serious about promotion this year.

Maybe Leo is talking him into it..........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Regardless of whether we get him, and that seems unlikely it does rather confirm that "we are going for it".

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To the tune of That's Amoure (if it isn't sacrilege)
THe scores them for fun
Getting goals by the ton
That's Calleri

Our ground he will fill
Only cost 7 mill
That's Calleri

Leaves defences a mess
Used to play with Tevez
That's Calleri

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
That would be brilliant. Memories of yesteryear. Can't wait to her the half time chants of CELERY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here