Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
21 years old, plays up front for one of the biggest teams in South America (alongside Carlos Tevez), and he did this in front of Diego Maradona.

[yt]sGOhbjHzt9k[/yt]

Trust me on this, he'd be a stunning signing for us.

he looks shit.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not convinced we will succeed here. But the club's desire to make a quality signing is the most encouraging aspect of this process.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody Inter Milan trying to gazump us! How do they think they are, Reading??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not convinced we will succeed here.
No kidding.
But the club's desire to make a quality signing is the most encouraging aspect of this process.
I want to be with you here - so are we really looking to spend > £ 7m on a striker? If the club have that available to invest, it would be a bit daft just going for one player, so who else are we looking at?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I want to be with you here - so are we really looking to spend > £ 7m on a striker? If the club have that available to invest, it would be a bit daft just going for one player, so who else are we looking at?

Good question, but given our entire transfer strategy has been cloaked in secrecy and the only reason we know of the Calleri interest is through Boca, I would suggest that a) he's far from the only option and b) we wouldn't know even if he was.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good question, but given our entire transfer strategy has been cloaked in secrecy and the only reason we know of the Calleri interest is through Boca, I would suggest that a) he's far from the only option and b) we wouldn't know even if he was.
The truth is so boring.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm not convinced we will succeed here. But the club's desire to make a quality signing is the most encouraging aspect of this process.

Absolutely.

I'd love us to get him, but the ambition showed to even ask the question and get deeply into negotiations as we seem to have done augurs well for the future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If David Burke were dead he'd be turning in his grave, over this.

He didn't get £7m to spend on an entire squad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We can always just go to Plan B, and get Leo on a half season loan in January...

Or Patrick Bamford? on loan with the scum till Jan, done brilliantly in the championship for Play off teams last 2 seasons, and Chelsea moaning this week that hes not getting game time with Nigels.

Perfect solution for his progression Jose, Take him out of that victorian era shit pit and send him to the table toppers with a modern set up and he can get back to scoring a hatfull again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here