Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
l travel the world taking wildlife photo's and l was in South America the other week.l will not say anything more,l meet a lot of people and when have l been wrong.

That's good enough for me.

I'm off to get a Volt shirt now with Calleri 21 on the back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
l travel the world taking wildlife photo's and l was in South America the other week.l will not say anything more,l meet a lot of people and when have l been wrong.

Not disbelieving you but can you tell us when you have been right on Albion related inside info?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I wonder if Larry owns a Leisure Suit?
photo.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I'm going to choose to believe you on this Mr Larry. Not because I have any particular confidence in you but because a man needs to dream, a man must have his dreams.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Larry , old chap, you're talking about a whole continent her. How the f*** do you know about a footballer playing in Argentina ?

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
l was down in Patagonia trying to get shots of Puma's.l will publish a few photo's on this site as soon as l can sort thing out.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I don't care if the whole f*cking team has shagged his wife, I want to believe you LARRY!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here