Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
He'd better hurry up or he won't be eligible to play at Rotherham.

River Plate in La Bombonera to Rotherham away....

Anyone else think that the Training Ground and the potential of the Premier League is going to need to the big sell here?

As much as I love the Amex it isn't 49,000 La Doce in the chocolate box is it?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Anyone noticed that the retweet sent a day ago on Calleris fathers account shows a photo that is very similar to one on Jonathan Calleris feed back on 21/6/14. They are dressed the same in both pictures and without spotting any inconsistencies on the pics I would say they were taken on the same flight? The airline is also TAM who are Brazilian. I'm not sure TAM fly from Buenos Aires so I doubt that this tweet is a sign he is on a plane to talk terms with us?

Are you a Silent Witness fan by any chance?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cheeky twunts

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/36...e-ultime-su-calleri-sondaggi-dal-brasile.html

CALCIOMERCATO BOLOGNA LATEST ON CALLERI / BUENOS AIRES (Argentina) - E 'the ultimatum of the attacker wanted entourage of Boca Juniors Jonathan Calleri - set at 22 Argentine (the 2 am Italian) - for his transfer to Bologna . Up to that time the Bologna had failed to reach a definitive agreement to purchase Calleri .

Now is a time of reflection for players and entourage (in today's day there may be a new contact with the Italian club), which until now had refused the offer of Brighton , 10 million dollars for the card and 1 million euro net to rise for three years to the player (with the
possibility of an engagement almost doubled in the case of promotion of the association in English Premier League).

As mentioned already yesterday, Calleri, if no landing at Bologna, wait alternatives sportingly more ambitious than in Brighton . And according to information gathered by the editors of Calciomercato.it three Brazilian companies - specifically Atletico Mineiro, Cruzeiro and Palmeiras - they have carried out a survey at this time for the player.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Cheeky twunts

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/36...e-ultime-su-calleri-sondaggi-dal-brasile.html

CALCIOMERCATO BOLOGNA LATEST ON CALLERI / BUENOS AIRES (Argentina) - E 'the ultimatum of the attacker wanted entourage of Boca Juniors Jonathan Calleri - set at 22 Argentine (the 2 am Italian) - for his transfer to Bologna . Up to that time the Bologna had failed to reach a definitive agreement to purchase Calleri .

Now is a time of reflection for players and entourage (in today's day there may be a new contact with the Italian club), which until now had refused the offer of Brighton , 10 million dollars for the card and 1 million euro net to rise for three years to the player (with the
possibility of an engagement almost doubled in the case of promotion of the association in English Premier League).

As mentioned already yesterday, Calleri, if no landing at Bologna, wait alternatives sportingly more ambitious than in Brighton . And according to information gathered by the editors of Calciomercato.it three Brazilian companies - specifically Atletico Mineiro, Cruzeiro and Palmeiras - they have carried out a survey at this time for the player.

The Italians missed out on him so PARMASAN! No need for that jibe at all.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am beginning to wonder whether Jonathan Calleri exists. Could he not be some sort of virtual person?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Please, please, please withdraw our offer (if it ever existed) and let's not waste any more time on this guy who is clearly not interested in us.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

With more than 300 pages down on this story the Red Pill it is then...

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Please, please, please withdraw our offer (if it ever existed) and let's not waste any more time on this guy who is clearly not interested in us.

^^^^ This with bells on ^^^^

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here