Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
A weasel walks in to a bar.

'Wow', says the bartender. 'I've never served a weasel before. What I can get you?'

'Pop' goes the weasel.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can’t think of a single friend of mine who’d thank me if I bought them an elephant and expected them to keep it inside. It’s much more likely I’d get a reaction along the lines of ‘WTAF?! You’ve seen the size of my house, it’ll take up literally all the free space. And who’s going to pay for all the bananas, and clear up all its shit? I tell you who: you are, you absolute grade A tosspot’

You either have friends with much bigger houses than my friends have, or your friends are far more tolerant than mine. Or both.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can’t think of a single friend of mine who’d thank me if I bought them an elephant and expected them to keep it inside. It’s much more likely I’d get a reaction along the lines of ‘WTAF?! You’ve seen the size of my house, it’ll take up literally all the free space. And who’s going to pay for all the bananas, and clear up all its shit? I tell you who: you are, you absolute grade A tosspot’

You either have friends with much bigger houses than my friends have, or your friends are far more tolerant than mine. Or both.

Can't you just keep it in your garden?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I just don’t see how this is practical for your friend. Has he room in his house? Is he now going to need to move house and uproot his life just to accommodate this large animal.

Surely just adopting an elephant would have been a far more appropriate gift?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Coombs has really gone downhill nowadays, based on my recent visit

Me: "I'd like to buy a wasp please"
Coombs: "I'm sorry sir, we don't sell wasps"
Me: "There's one in your window"

I went in there the other week too.

Me: “I’d like to buy a goldfish.”
Assistant: “Would you like an aquarium?”