Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Dave was staring sadly into his pint and sighed heavily.
“What’s up Dave?” asked the bartender…It’s not like you to be so down
in the mouth.”
“It’s my four year old son…” the man replied.

“Don’t tell me, he’s in trouble for fighting in school? – my lad’s just
the same – forget about it; it happens to boys that age,” said the
bartender, sympathetically.

“ I only wish it was that,” continued the customer, “ but it’s far
worse than that. The little b*****d has got our gorgeous 18 year old
next door neighbour pregnant.”
“Get away, that’s impossible!” gasped the bartender

“It’s not,” said the man.

"He stuck a pin in all my condoms.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He only has himself to blame... I mean, what sort of parent allows a 4 year old child to play with sharp objects like pins?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
How does he know the baby is his? The neighbour is clearly a slapper, it could be anyone's. I think he's making rash assumptions about the child's identity to be honest.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What is the four year-old's motivation for putting pins in condoms?

Perhaps with the apparent irretrievable breakdown of his father's relationship with his wife (evidenced by the clandestine affair with the young neighbour, plus morosely drinking beer alone in a pub), it was his only way of believing a sibling (or half-sibling's) appearance was possible. Advanced thinking for a four year-old, but not without its pitfalls.

However, surely the father would have noticed the piercing in the foil of the condom wrapping, plus there is the increased risk of a tear in the condom itself.

A curious tale.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Perhaps with the apparent irretrievable breakdown of his father's relationship with his wife (evidenced by the clandestine affair with the young neighbour, plus morosely drinking beer alone in a pub), it was his only way of believing a sibling (or half-sibling's) appearance was possible. Advanced thinking for a four year-old, but not without its pitfalls.

However, surely the father would have noticed the piercing in the foil of the condom wrapping, plus there is the increased risk of a tear in the condom itself.

A curious tale.

This is why I love this forum.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

A curious tale.

Indeed. There are more holes in this tall tale than alleged holes in the father's condoms.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Are we sure it was the son who put the holes in the condoms? No parent no matter how bad things are would allow their 4 y/o to play with pins. I think it was more likely to be the wife who upon seeing that their relationship was at a point on no return, decided to increase the reasons for divorce and thus keep the house, son as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
kim-wilde.jpg

I am also confused as to the small boys motivation. I think we should ask Bonnie Tyler.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
can she not have an abortion? then carry on the fun, oh and get her on the pill for next time

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Where were the johnnys hidden? If they weren't hidden then either he was in an open relationship or rubbering up for the missus too. If that's the case maybe she got the son to 'play' with said johnnys to try and have an 'accidental' relationship saving baby?
I really think they need the sound relationship guidance of Jeremy Kyle and his helpful lie detector and paternity test personnel.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
You all seem to be asking the wrong question. Why on heaven's earth would a 4 year old consider putting pins into a condom? And rather than the pin discussions, surely the father should have been more responsible and kept his condoms safely out of reach in a bathrooom cabinet. Or, indeed, before he involved himself in this clandestine affair, could he not have got the snip on the NHS?

I find this news story as believable as us putting a robot on Mars. Curiosity indeed?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How does he know the baby is his? The neighbour is clearly a slapper, it could be anyone's. I think he's making rash assumptions about the child's identity to be honest.

Typical man reaction. She's a slapper because she's sleeping with her neighbour. Perhaps she sees him as her one true love and has only ever slept with him? No, like a typical man you automatically assume she would be sleeping around.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Typical man reaction. She's a slapper because she's sleeping with her neighbour. Perhaps she sees him as her one true love and has only ever slept with him? No, like a typical man you automatically assume she would be sleeping around.

Him being married with a child doesn't come into her moral compass then?

One true love my arse bloody, she's a slapper, tempting this good man with her pert bum and ample breasts!

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Exactly. Maybe she put the pin in the condom?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

A curious tale.

Wait a minute, break down in relationship? Clandestine liaisons? What is your basis for that? There is no mention of the wife. It's possible she died in child birth, and the neighbour was kind enough to help this man during his mourning, cleaning, cooking, taking care of the baby to allow the man to cry over his loss without the baby being neglected, and over time a bond formed between them, late one night, when she was old enough and he had dealt with the emotions of such loss, he and the neighbour discover a kinship, and a kiss on a rainy night after a few too many glasses of wine with their supper, and they embark on a new, invigorating relationship.

The trouble the kid puts them in could be financial, perhaps this man and his young neighbour are not in a position financially to support two babies. Perhaps the trouble is related to them having potentially incompatible genes, or maybe they had planned a flight away together as a family and he is concerned that they will have to cancel the holiday and sort through holiday insurance claims.

Let's not disparage either the man or the young neighbour, or jump to conclusions without all the facts.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Him being married with a child doesn't come into her moral compass then?

One true love my arse bloody, she's a slapper, tempting this good man with her pert bum and ample breasts!

Who said he was married?

Surely calling the kid a bastard would indicate he wasn't?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I was going to carry on reading Heidegger's Being and Time this evening, but don't have to now having read this enthralling deconstruction of a borderline funny jokette! Tanks amigos :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here