Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke d'annee

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Phil is not averse to some target practice too it appears.

BRITAIN-DARTS-LON803.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
My distant memory informs me that double-top yields 40 points. Given that the OP has told us that the player threw two double-tops, and was on 80 points, does that mean darts rules that hitting a nun is worth 100 points?

Not at all..call was one nun dead and eighty.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How do we know that it was a nun? It could have been a Muslim woman wearing a Hijab or Khimar. If it was the latter, it might have been murder; a deliberate hate crime. I bet the thrower did it on purpose.

we are told it is a nun. Don`t think a call of one Muslim woman dead and eighty would have the same affect.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can just imagine Russ Bray growling out: "Sister Mary, you require...a blood transfusion".

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Pavillionaire,

This is my joke area - find your own comedy patch my son :)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You KNEW about this dart-wielding nun killer from THIRTY YEARS AGO and have done NOTHING to stop him?

Blood on your hands sir. Blood on your hands.
I know, I'm evil. I also don't stop rabbits eating a Cheese Toastie followed by a Ham Toastie. They die from Mixing-Me-Toasties and I do nothing to stop it. And that was something I heard around the same time as the nun.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyway, even if I had saved her, she would have died rolling down a hill being black/white/black/white or something. Or got a spear through her head so she couldn't go through a revolving door. Or become transsexual so she could be a transistor.

Walking disaster zone, these nuns.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Due to the speed the dart travels, the dart player must have known she was there. Why throw the dart? Sounds like murder to me.

What evidance do you have that it was premeditated?

Without this then surely it would be either man slaughter or nun slaughter ........ taxi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here