Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson Paints - Orient Away

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Starting a new thread when there is already one as it appears that I cannot subscribe to the existing one - new to this particular element of NSC so may be doing something wrong.

Assuming that the response to the first question is that 7pm is correct as the ko time could you please tell us if there is any consultation with supporters (individually or in groups) about the acceptabilty of a ko time such as this - on a personal basis it makes it much more awkward for myself and Mrs I. to get there in terms of co-ordinating finish times at work, meeting up & judging travel time.
45 minutes might not seem a lot but I assume that it was done for a reason so it means something to someone - well it means quite a lot to me as well !!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
This is a Football League initiative aimed at making the JPT games more accessibile for young fans, it was introduced along with the concept of no extra-time, to make games finish earlier and encourage young fans to attend on weeknights. A number of clubs signed up to it last season, and Leyton Orient, as one of those clubs are continuing with it this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here