NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s a great headline for the Johnson fanatics but based on absolute nonsense.

However, this little nugget did make me laugh….

“This newspaper can reveal that Rishi Sunak's Tory enemies have drawn up what they crudely call an 'Advent calendar of s**t' to further destabilise the Prime Minister.”
Steady. I won't have a bad word said about Reese's, even if they are a bit brown.

1702314023521.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought according to your post on the other thread, that if we had PR Tommy Robinson would nick all their supporters :wink:
You're not thinking this through.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon would of course be invited to join the coalition government. And the centre right would come along to be part of it. One great big right wing tent, with its incumbents being pulled by the nose towards the shittiest of solutions for all those 'problems' that trigger the normally recessive gammon gene.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You have to be an MP to be PM otherwise you can't sit in the house of commons. Different rules for ministers I believe.
Rules? PAH!

This government give zero fucks about history, or the law of the land. Just change any law you don't like. Simple.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They've already put Cameron in. There is no constitutional barrier to make Lord Boris of Burnley and he could be in.

This lot could try anything
That would require Rishi making Boris a Lord. I don't see that happening.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rules? PAH!

This government give zero fucks about history, or the law of the land. Just change any law you don't like. Simple.
Yep. It's called thinking outside the box.

I have always said that had Johnson not been so lazy, fickle, venal, unprincipled and vainglorious, he would have made a terrific PM.

I must admit, however, that I also always said that had Farage not been a braying gadfly with all the charisma of an office party sex-pest, he'd still have been a blow-hard little ****.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Would be good to see Farage back in politics; maybe he can help sort out the immigration problem. Boris and Farage would have made a great team and if covid hadn't come along I'm sure he would have become as much revered as Churchill.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Would be good to see Farage back in politics; maybe he can help sort out the immigration problem. Boris and Farage would have made a great team and if covid hadn't come along I'm sure he would have become as much revered as Churchill.
Is this why you voted for Johnson and Farage’s Brexit?

UK net migration 2016: 311,000
UK net migration outside the EU in 2022 in Brexit Britain: 745,000

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He can’t even win a reality tv show, with bot army votes, so now wants to sue ITV, despite being paid £1.5M

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Is this why you voted for Johnson and Farage’s Brexit?

UK net migration 2016: 311,000
UK net migration outside the EU in 2022 in Brexit Britain: 745,000
Yes.

Unrestricted illegal migration needs to stop for the sake of our country. Unelected lawyers and unelected commissions shouldn't have any say in the laws of my country.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes.

Unrestricted illegal migration needs to stop for the sake of our country. Unelected lawyers and unelected commissions shouldn't have any say in the laws of my country.
Lawyers present laws made by elected politicians, and judges make the decisions.
Governments shouldn’t be above the law.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
You have to be an MP to be PM otherwise you can't sit in the house of commons. Different rules for ministers I believe.
Not necessarily. It's 'convention' that the PM is an MP. But it's never actually been tested - and there's seemingly no law / rule against it. You can be a Minister without being an MP (Cameron) and 'Prime Minister' just means 'top minister' really.

Rules? PAH!

Precisely. This Government will bend any rules that do exist. And if they don't actually exist - they have free rein to 'go against convention'. Like proroguing parliament. Later deemed unlawful - but the consequences? Nothing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yes.

So the Government should be allowed to do whatever it wants and the legality of the action can go swivel on it?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So the Government should be allowed to do whatever it wants and the legality of the action can go swivel on it?
Guessing you're a fan of Netanyahu then.
Yes.

Guessing you're a fan of Netanyahu then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wanna buy a caravan off me. Or some crypto? Its all guaranteed.

Incidentally, if my old mum had had a cock, she'd have been my dad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here