Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry player-manager

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm 100% behind this idea, With NEIL WARNOCK in as assistant. :bowdown::albion::amex:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Albumen ....."Terry wouldn't be able to manage any black players as he's a racist thug" dunno if youve noticed fella ....we only have two "black " players ....and Poyet backed Suarez !:banana:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Erm, he was found GUILTY, hence the (ludicrously short) 4 game ban and fine. You don't get bans for being not guilty.
*shakes head*

I suggest you look into the facts. He was only found guilty by a kangaroo court run by those muppets at the FA. The legal system found him not guilty, and they are a bit more professional - so I will take that as the FACT.

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
Surely a wind up this one, hate him. I would cancel my season ticket, he's just a horrible, disrespectful muppet and would no doubt hijack any trophies we won..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Great to see big JT at the Albion at last :moo:

bigJT.png

AGT

Apr 13, 2011
Would love to see this england legend taking the reigns at the AMEX :ascarf:

Totally disagree, the sooner he is out of football the better it will be. Not a role model I would want children to follow. Don't want him anywhere near the Amex.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would be a ready-made replacement for Upson, hopefully this year TB will see sense and make it happen. :ascarf:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Without reading the thread, how many people have said they would 'tear up their season ticket if we appointed him'?

Those comments always make me laugh. a) they wouldn't and b) even if they did they'd come crawling back the second we started to win a few games.

It's a no from me though, I don't think he'll make it as a manager.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Really? So the whole trial was an illusion? He was NOT GUILTY! Rio should have been charged with racist comments to Ashley Cole - calling people a "ChocIce" what a cock!

The FA felt he was! One is beyond reasonably doubt which he got away with the, the other is on the balance of probabilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here