Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry out for the season?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I can't comment on the m&s thing or the racism, but I know for a fact how he tried it on with many teenage girls in our area, whilst married. One of which was my gf.

Whilst my gf was at uni she waitressed in pizza express in Esher. Terry would go in their with his family and whilst paying for the bill ask for my girlfriends number. He eventually got her number off another waitress. He then constantly called and my gf had to change her number. I think he's a c**t.

I don't rate him much as a play personally but regardless of how good he was I couldn't bare him lifting any trophy for this country especially after the stature of the last man to lift a trophy for this country.

:needpics:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

John-Terry-3.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can't comment on the m&s thing or the racism, but I know for a fact how he tried it on with many teenage girls in our area, whilst married. One of which was my gf.

Whilst my gf was at uni she waitressed in pizza express in Esher. Terry would go in their with his family and whilst paying for the bill ask for my girlfriends number. He eventually got her number off another waitress. He then constantly called and my gf had to change her number. I think he's a c**t.

I don't rate him much as a play personally but regardless of how good he was I couldn't bare him lifting any trophy for this country especially after the stature of the last man to lift a trophy for this country.

Whilst married?? What a ****. And someone on this thread was suggesting he is a great father. I guess we all have differing standards.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Having been out, and in proximity to him on a night out, let me assure you he is a total cockwomble of the highest order. The way he treats staff in places is disgraceful - the absolute epitome of the geezerish "lad banter" essex twats that football seems to be breeding at the moment.

A friend who lives in Esher told me that he was in an italian restaurant with his wife. He demanded sausage and chips even his wife was really embarresed. When the manager came over to sort it out he saw who it was and made the chef knock up what he wanted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A friend who lives in Esher told me that he was in an italian restaurant with his wife. He demanded sausage and chips even his wife was really embarresed. When the manager came over to sort it out he saw who it was and made the chef knock up what he wanted.

I'd have given him his meal of choice, too.

"Salsiccia e patatine, that'll be £65.00 thank you, Sir"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Spot on.

John Terry is an absolute tw*t, but he's our best center half. If he helps us get further in the summer, I couldn't give a toss what sort of man he is.

Wayne Rooney and Ashley Cole are hardly top blokes either, but they'll both be on that plane. Get pleading Roy.

agree....our options are too weak....smalling is gash.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
"should get a call up" - there is little point getting outraged about something which hasnt happened eh?

Should he be playing for the U21s then?

What has Terry done since then? His racist incident happened in November 2011 (and that's all he's actually done) whereas Morrison's most recent transgression was February 2012.

Terry is an utter **** but there should be a basic consistency about who we are saying should be morally allowed to play for England.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

What has Terry done since then? His racist incident happened in November 2011 (and that's all he's actually done) whereas Morrison's most recent transgression was February 2012.

Terry is an utter **** but there should be a basic consistency about who we are saying should be morally allowed to play for England.

Terry, if fit, could still play for England but his absence is through his own decision to announce his international retirement before the FA could ban him. Had he not retired, he would have served out a ban from the international team and been able to play in the World cup (there is an argument that players cannot arbitrarily decide to retire and have to remain available for international duty all the time they are playing for their clubs).

Notwithstanding the above, to compare the behaviour of the England captain to that of a youth player is disingenuous to say the least. Yes, there has to be a degree of consistency in penalties but each case has to be considered on it's own merit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Let's ban this Ravel bloke as well then.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Terry came up woefully short in the last two world cups. He has no business being in the England team even if he was available.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Terry came up woefully short in the last two world cups. He has no business being in the England team even if he was available.

True. His selfish team destabilizing bleating in SA left a lot to be desired as well. Quite an overrated player.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Whilst married?? What a ****. And someone on this thread was suggesting he is a great father. I guess we all have differing standards.

Yep whilst married. My gf would be settling the bill with him and he would try it on (she hated him as she has morals) and my gf said his wife would look over knowing what was going on. She said Terrys wife would look at her with sad eyes almost encouraging my gf to not take him up on his advances. The wife must have known what he was like. I just think he is a vile person. I can vouch for this, but i have also heard from friends how they had seen terry out in a club and asked for his autograph (idiots id never ask for his autograph but Chelsea fans treat him like a god) and terry said no autographs and yet he was signing the girls chests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here