Votes: 55 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • FENCE

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A good international footballer (but not great), an excellent leader BUT...no, I don't like him.

He needs to get a grip of his team - their petulance last night was something to behold, and he was in the centre of it.

He is a million miles away from real class like Beckenbauer, Bobby Moore, Cannavaro, Krol.

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I think he's a very good Premier League player and an excellent on-pitch captain. Bit overrated as a defender in the sense that he's not as good as Woodgate, and maybe shouldn't be in the international starting line-up.

As a bloke, seems a bit arrogant and takes his ludicrous wages and lifestyle for granted, but then so do most footballers. I've heard all the bad stories about him, but I also know that when he found out a mate of mine was doing the marathon for a child's cancer charity, he unprompted gave him more money than he would have earned from probably 500 other sponsors. And that one wasn't in the papers.

How do you know he takes his money for granted?:shrug:

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Hate him, whats with that stupid girly voice he puts on in match interviews, has Michael Jackson given him some inspiration?
He's the worst player in the league for hassling the ref and easily the most overpaid player for what he does, defending for a team who hardly ever need to defend.

Disgrace to the nation for not just spitting in a Champs league final but for being such a baby after missing a penalty, he's our countries Captain for gods sake!!, what a bloody leader, i'd rather have Gallas as captain!!!

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
[yt]f0A6NNb_rMY[/yt]

Spits on Tevez.

I didn't mind him, but i guess that concludes he's a knob.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On his day, he can be a great player.

On others he can be a complete twatter and act like he's the official and order referees around and everything.

Should he be England captain, I think not, why not Micah Richards ???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
aylrn6.gif

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He's a bully, a cheat and a bit over rated as a defender. Yes he wears his heart on his sleeve, but he has no right to bully referees in the way that he does.

Ferdinand, Woodgate, Richards are all ahead of him in the centre back stakes for England as far as im concerned

Absolutely spot on. Couldn't have said it any better.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He's a bully, a cheat and a bit over rated as a defender. Yes he wears his heart on his sleeve, but he has no right to bully referees in the way that he does.

Ferdinand, Woodgate, Richards are all ahead of him in the centre back stakes for England as far as im concerned

Agree with all of that, I'd also add that his total lack of pace gets him in trouble at the highest level too.

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario

:bowdown:well said.....Can't fault his commitment to the cause but he's got the pace of a snail, and is starting to get more and more exposed at the top level.

Good mates with Jody Morris.......................Need I say anymore.....Wanker!

Last edited:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Evidence?

I can't see him spitting in that clip either.

Have you ever seen him in a game?? ...His antics on the pitch when a decision doesn't go Chelsea's way, how many times does he go up to the referee and get in his face.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Naturally it is only John Terry and other footballers that park illegally in disabled spaces. No one else ever does it and shows an arrogance in doing so.

Newspaper rubbish! Hundreds of people probably do it every month across the country but because they arent rich or famous then it doesnt make the news. If he scores the winning penalty in a World Cup final for us then everyone would be turning round and saying what a legend he is and how they have always liked him. Hypocrites!:tosser:

What a stupid point. Why would anyone care if you or any other ordinary person was in the paper. He was England Captain and could possibly be again, why would we want that sort of behaviour?

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
Why do you people dislike him he is not one of the barstads who act like over paid pre madonnas, my friends went to watch an england game and watched the team coach go into Wembley as the fans waved John Terry was one of the only players that waved back

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The bloke is a DECENT league defender and very good at defending the near post area BUT in international football where the team he plays for does not enjoy such a large amoung of possession or territory he is too slow and not as good.

Also the guy is an IDIOT.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Also does not score anywhere NEAR enough goals for someone as strong in the air as he is.

All that 'look how much he cares' stuff is TWADDLE. Do people honestly think the likes of Cannavaro et al are not just as passionate about playing for their countries? Of course they are - they just don't need to hide behind 'wearing his heart on his sleeve' because first and foremost they have the ability.

And for f*ck's sake please please please Sky Sports and the media stop calling him JT. He is not your best mate.

Woodgate, King, Richards, Ferdinand, Carragher ALL better.

One of the few Chelski who I do 'like' as in respect as a player.

Tough though, because it's such a mercenary club now.

I hate Drogba after last night.
Imagine Peter Osgood lashing out at a defender who was keeping him quiet all game? It wouldn't have happened. He's a piece of shit, and I wish a cat would bury him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here