Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Salako and David Stockdale

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The man who played goerge roper in george and mildred bumped I to me at Victoria underground station, there was me looki g at a map in the city and out of all those people he decided I was one he would physically bump into!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Ive never come fifth in anything or owned any columns, neither have I ever been a subversive saboteur, does this make me ironic?? As for the OP he regularly admits in real life to deliberately coming on NSC just to wind people up which after several years of it now is a little bit sad but it clearly keeps him amused, I'm just surprised so many still take his rather tiresome bait.

You have actually met the OP in the real world ! :ohmy:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Ive never come fifth in anything or owned any columns, neither have I ever been a subversive saboteur, does this make me ironic?? As for the OP he regularly admits in real life to deliberately coming on NSC just to wind people up which after several years of it now is a little bit sad but it clearly keeps him amused, I'm just surprised so many still take his rather tiresome bait.

Ah, the 'just for a wind up' excuse. The ham and cheese inside the lonely prick sandwich. Probably an excuse after years of gaining nothing in terms of endearment from the forum so therefore trying to give sense and reason to the efforts.

I'm not a psychologist though, so I may be confusing him for a clueless prat. Either way though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here