Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Lydon...

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
What a tw@t

Got to Waterstones 12.30 only to be told he's only signing 130, no dedications, no photos and I had no chance of getting in...

The bloke next to me said he had come over from Ireland & was told 'tough' & another bloke had the book bought from last night & I left him pleading to let him get it signed...

Top icon ? Nah

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a tw@t

Got to Waterstones 12.30 only to be told he's only signing 130, no dedications, no photos and I had no chance of getting in...

The bloke next to me said he had come over from Ireland & was told 'tough' & another bloke had the book bought from last night & I left him pleading to let him get it signed...

Top icon ? Nah

I'm confused as to what you were expecting? He's built his reputation on being a **** who doesn't care what people think.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
What a tw@t

Top icon ? Nah

Well I hate to say this, but a good friend of mine just sent me not only a photo of herself with JL but also a signed copy of his book with, To xxxx and from JL written in it. ??

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What a tw@t

Top icon ? Nah

We must have been about the same place, think i was about 160th and i got in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here