Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Mason and Lewis Grabban

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Nothing will happen because he was getting the same salary at Bournemouth that we're offering and we have a wage structure and we'll not compromise it for some league one player.

He signed a new deal at Bournemouth with their Billionaire owner which resulted in his wages being far greater than what we can offer him.

I can 100% confirm we do not have a wage structure.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Nothing will happen because he was getting the same salary at Bournemouth that we're offering and we have a wage structure and we'll not compromise it for some league one player.

He signed a new deal at Bournemouth with their Billionaire owner which resulted in his wages being far greater than what we can offer him.

My vote for worst post of the year so far, why do people pretend to be in the know.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
My vote for worst post of the year so far, why do people pretend to be in the know.

this is NSC
every other poster is in the know ..........don't you know
Me I know nothing
when the ink is dry on the contract is when I will rise out of my seat here at my PC and have a small fist in the air

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I think I must know even less. I was at both the Bournemouth games, and yet I'd still struggle to pick the guy out in a line up, let alone tell what he earns :)

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Sorry I'm confused
Is he getting the same salary as Bournemouth are paying or are his wages far greater than we can offer

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think I must know even less. I was at both the Bournemouth games, and yet I'd still struggle to pick the guy out in a line up, let alone tell what he earns :)
:lolol:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Well I have it on good authority that Footsoldier has played Football Manager 2013, and does indeed know the precise salary of every Championship player. Don't people realise how easy it is these days to find out confidential information. Cor blimey

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So he has gone back to Bournemouth and talks go on with no agreement yet

Shambles springs to mind.

Lose your second striker.
Lose your second central devender.
First team midfielder out for the season.
First team midfielder sidelined until sold.

Sign a U21 winger with temperment problems.

Brilliant, tomorrow should go well then- lets just hope Ulloa doesn't get injured or any other players for that matter.

Can we have an explanation from the Club as to why we've let these players leave- is our wage budget just not competetive despite being the most expensive Championship team to watch with the highest attendance averages. I feel like the fans are getting taken for a ride because our transfer dealins so far have been pathetic, if we can't afford new players then at least dont lose the old ones.

Stumpy Tim

Brilliant, tomorrow should go well then- lets just hope Ulloa doesn't get injured or any other players for that matter.

Can we have an explanation from the Club as to why we've let these players leave- is our wage budget just not competetive despite being the most expensive Championship team to watch with the highest attendance averages. I feel like the fans are getting taken for a ride because our transfer dealins so far have been pathetic, if we can't afford new players then at least dont lose the old ones.

How about we wait until the end of Jan to decide whether we're "being taken for a ride". What ride is this by the way? Is it the ride where our chairman spends well in excess of £100m on the club to make us into a club players want to join? Some people need to get some perspective

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
According to Twitter he has return to bmuff talks on going source naylor and the bmuff jurno.
Of course he has..... ??? .... I bet he headed north up the A23,.... not West on the A27.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It will only become a shambles if it's not sorted by the end of the window. Not sure why you wouldn't have faith in TB, has he let us down yet? Patience is the key imo and binfests can follow if everybody we are after turns us down and we exit the transfer window in worse shape than we entered it.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Of course he has..... ??? .... I bet he headed north up the A23,.... not West on the A27.

Na no-one can go north to day rail lines flooded and A23 flooded.... lovely working from home today.... unless he got a private helicopter from shoreham airport.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well simple, if he is trying to a get a bigger contract we now make a bid for Mason.

This could result in us getting Mason or Grabban's agent realising he isn't out only option and lowering his expectations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here