Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just taken a glance at some of the paper talk. Suggests that Klopp wants to take a look at Gomez pre-season so is knocking back any loan deals at the moment. In other news, Arsenal want £8m for Kieran Gibbs which sounds reasonable to me. Newcastle apparently looking at Joe Hart. I just don't understand how they know he's available as I haven't been aware of Albion showing any interest!

Could it not be, that the reason the Abion haven't shown any interest in Joe Hart, is because . . . Albion have no interest in him?

I would imagine that both he and Maty Ryan would expect to start the vast majority of games, and obviously that couldn't happen if they were both here.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
You lot dont understand do you? Liverpool are playing in the same league against the sanme opposition so if he isnt good enough to face them for Liverpool hiow is he good ernough to play against them for us, for everybody to be gushing over him? If, which I expect, he is better than we have then Yes go for him but dont lets get carried away and go into eraptures either way.if we do or dont sign him.

I love some of the shit you spout. Can never work out if it's a joke or your serious.
Lol you contradict yourself by saying if he's not good enough for Liverpool then he's not good enough for us before saying if he's better than what we have sign him up?
He prob is good enough for Liverpool long term tbh. He was starting at LB before his injury problems. Biggest thing for him is weather he can get back to the level he was at before injuries. Liverpool unlikely to risk that if they are unsure so most likely way of knowing is by sending him on loan to a PL team where he will play most weeks.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Just taken a glance at some of the paper talk. Suggests that Klopp wants to take a look at Gomez pre-season so is knocking back any loan deals at the moment. In other news, Arsenal want £8m for Kieran Gibbs which sounds reasonable to me. Newcastle apparently looking at Joe Hart. I just don't understand how they know he's available as I haven't been aware of Albion showing any interest!

Thought it was common knowledge Hart is available. City have 2 exspensive keepers on their books now. We are not likely to be interested in a deal as his city wages will be massive. Newcastle pay be happy to pay them but having signed Ryan I'd say we are unlikely to want to spend 110000 a week on them.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I love some of the shit you spout. Can never work out if it's a joke or your serious.
Lol you contradict yourself by saying if he's not good enough for Liverpool then he's not good enough for us before saying if he's better than what we have sign him up?
He prob is good enough for Liverpool long term tbh. He was starting at LB before his injury problems. Biggest thing for him is weather he can get back to the level he was at before injuries. Liverpool unlikely to risk that if they are unsure so most likely way of knowing is by sending him on loan to a PL team where he will play most weeks.
Sadly, he genuinely believes he has a superior knowledge of football than anyone else because
A - He did some scouting 40 years ago
B - He used to run a pub
C - He's got parking sensors on his Kia Picanto.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thought it was common knowledge Hart is available. City have 2 exspensive keepers on their books now. We are not likely to be interested in a deal as his city wages will be massive. Newcastle pay be happy to pay them but having signed Ryan I'd say we are unlikely to want to spend 110000 a week on them.

Oh my, another WHOOSH! :lol:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Sadly, he genuinely believes he has a superior knowledge of football than anyone else because
A - He did some scouting 40 years ago
B - He used to run a pub
C - He's got parking sensors on his Kia Picanto.

Oh
I had hoped he was being funny.
So he's a scout for some unknown club many moons ago, having never actually looked at a player but picked up his info from the in the know guys down the pub.
I u derstand the Kia Picanto but though I'm sure Tony bloom brought the whole scouting network one of those just so he could be 100% sure we would get it right every time

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Could it not be, that the reason the Abion haven't shown any interest in Joe Hart, is because . . . Albion have no interest in him?

I would imagine that both he and Maty Ryan would expect to start the vast majority of games, and obviously that couldn't happen if they were both here.

Whoosh and Wow - my second whoosh ever and both on the same day:thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Oh my, another WHOOSH! :lol:

My third whoosh of the day, let alone ever. No one has even noticed the Barry Norman one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You lot dont understand do you? Liverpool are playing in the same league against the sanme opposition so if he isnt good enough to face them for Liverpool hiow is he good ernough to play against them for us, for everybody to be gushing over him? If, which I expect, he is better than we have then Yes go for him but dont lets get carried away and go into eraptures either way.if we do or dont sign him.

I would go into an erapture, if I knew what it was.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry my finger hit the e as obviously it is raptures But it doesnt alter the fact that if he is deemed not good enough to play against Premiership players by Liverpool he shouldnt by foremost in our wishes.

You do understand that it's only you who is peddling that myth? He was a starter for Liverpool until his injury.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry my finger hit the e as obviously it is raptures But it doesnt alter the fact that if he is deemed not good enough to play against Premiership players by Liverpool he shouldnt by foremost in our wishes.
Not that it is especially relevant to your witterings, but who has deemed him not good enough to play for Liverpool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here