Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole spotted at the Amex

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
You'd think that if we could confirm Paul Clement as Manager the likelihood of this would increase, they were together at Chelsea for 3 years 2007-10 ...... now what a great double announcement that would be !

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
You'd think that if we could confirm Paul Clement as Manager the likelihood of this would increase, they were together at Chelsea for 3 years 2007-10 ...... now what a great double announcement that would be !

I think you need to be careful before starting unsubstantiated rumours that Joe Cole and Paul Clement were "together" for three years.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tony Fernandes:
‘My view is consistent, that it is very unfair for a club that has been relegated as the wage difference between the Premier League and Championship is impossible. There should be a period for clubs to rectify their salaries.

If we were in the Championship in two years with that wage bill it wouldn’t be right. I’m in favour of FFP but it is unfair for a club coming down.’

What a ****ing joke. It's so unfair, that's why they had to buy the likes of Austin, and why they could only finish 4th, despite injuries.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tony Fernandes:
‘My view is consistent, that it is very unfair for a club that has been relegated as the wage difference between the Premier League and Championship is impossible. There should be a period for clubs to rectify their salaries.

If we were in the Championship in two years with that wage bill it wouldn’t be right. I’m in favour of FFP but it is unfair for a club coming down.’

What a ****ing joke. It's so unfair, that's why they had to buy the likes of Austin, and why they could only finish 4th, despite injuries.

What's that to do with J Cole, though interesting.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Tony Fernandes:

What a clown! Put some relegation clauses into players contracts - it might even make them try a bit harder.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's that to do with J Cole, though interesting.
Sorry, it was just in the article linked in post 162. I didn't fancy starting a new thread.
I think it's linked to the point that they might now be getting Joe Cole instead of us.
Oh, er, yeah that's it! Thanks.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
He was in fact in the players lunge after the play offs, however there were a lot of other players in the lounge too that are not contracted to BHAFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here