Who's going to win?

• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
Wow, very polite response. I assume you are a typical liberal. Gotcha.

You really do come across as though you have some serious issues. All that anger can’t be doing you any good.

The real face of the looney left, it's quite obvious from the usual suspects that the prospect of Trump losing some how softens the blow of the UK leaving the EU

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He’s utterly desperate. Live gets a lot worse for him once he stops being protected by the title of President.

He will come to regret stepping into the political spotlight. He has made a lot of enemies in the last four years. If he'd stayed as a celebrity and business man he'd have sailed through in a bubble, being bailed out and having his deplorable behaviour kept hush hush. Politics is a different game entirely. People don't forget and they hold you to higher standards.
He'll be thrown to the wolves when he leaves office and nobody is going to want to be seen to defend him.

This is usually how narcissists fall down. They overestimate themselves.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Climate change is not debatable, it's a fact. The climate is changing and not in a good way, it's always changed but over centries/thousands of years, nothing like the accelerated global warming we are seeing now. The cause is Co2 emissions, deforestation, the end.

You have more in common with Donald Trump than you think then.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
You have more in common with Donald Trump than you think then.

Dude, what's up with you? You're attacking people personally, dismissing them for daring to have a different view to you. If you're a climate change denier, good luck to you, if you're into Trump good luck to you. Whatever. Chill out.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thread going off the rails.
Please let's keep this to the debate, and stop the in-fighting.

I'm truly fecking sick of it now after how many threads. Grow up and keep on topic.
The result is important for all of us whether we like it or not.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
1/1/2021
Regards
DF

Can't you just f*** off and troll on a racist, anti-semite, homophobic, holocaust denying, nazi thread you actually have an interest in :wanker:

There's plenty in the bear pit. Take your crayons there and stop disturbing the grown ups you pathetic, disgusting, scrounging waste of space

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Please can we keep this on topic?

If people want to have the same tedious circular Brexit arguments again, do it on the Brexit thread.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The real face of the looney left, it's quite obvious from the usual suspects that the prospect of Trump losing some how softens the blow of the UK leaving the EU

Regards
DF

stanley depeffelfeffle and rees mogg think that the english people are idiots, they have a point, no?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As soon as it's one where Trump wins.

Ha! Just caught up on Trump's bizarre declarations of victory. Cleary he has decided just to front this out to the bitter end. Which is really not fair on the American people.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It might be a mix of views but it's still ideological. You know, rather than believe. You talk about things which are debatable as if they are not, healthcare, climate change. I'm not expressing an opinion on either of those things when I say that there are arguments on both sides and I get that you have an opinion but your wider views tend to assume that the things you believe are one sided and settled and any view which goes against them are inherently bad/immoral/wrong. You use strawmen (his voters say in interviews because the 40m people are layabouts - that is not a fair reflection of the arguments against Obamacare).

I have very little interest in defending Trump, but he also didn't "refuse to point blank condemn a racist murder by Alt Right." I assume you are talking about Kyle Rittenhouse? That was a tragedy and I think Rittenhouse was ultimately in the wrong, but there are arguments on both sides of that too, and it certainly wasn't a racist murder by the Alt Right as you put it. You use a lot of loaded language and that along with the assumptions you make, makes you ideological (and very difficult to have a conversation with).

Anti racism campaigner Heather Heyer was mowed down by a self confessed Neo Nazi in Charlottesville, Virginia. There was no violence by the counter demonstrators including Heather. This was three years ago, long before the George Floyd type riots.

“Politicians from all sides have rounded on Donald Trump for failing explicitly to condemn white supremacy groups or use the term domestic terrorism after a woman was killed when a car smashed into anti-racism protesters at the weekend. The US Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the death.

On Saturday the president condemned hatred and violence “on many sides” in his remarks, but did not directly single out the white supremacists, whose attempt to hold a major rally in Charlottesville, Virginia resulted in the governor, Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, calling a state of emergency. Disorder including clashes with counterprotesters left more than 30 injured.

The woman who was killed by the car that ploughed into counter-protesters was named as 32-year-old Heather Heyer, a legal assistant who had repeatedly championed civil rights issues on social media”.

He simply couldn’t bring himself to singularly condemn the far right’s violence, when that was the only violence.

Why? Ego? No one tells me what to condemn. Concerned about losing total support from racists and the Alt Right?

Who knows, answers on a postcard?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dude, what's up with you? You're attacking people personally, dismissing them for daring to have a different view to you. If you're a climate change denier, good luck to you, if you're into Trump good luck to you. Whatever. Chill out.

You said what you thought was true, then you said that's the end of the conversation, there is no question about it. (There is debate about it though)

That's the kind of thing Trump would do. Not attacking you, but try not to be like Trump, that's all.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
As soon as it's one where Trump wins.

It's bizarre isn't it? I don't recall a lot of shouting about electoral fraud when he won the last election.
I'm at a loss, my sister lives in the States, I've loved it every time I've been there. Listening to rival Trump/Biden supporters 'debating' each other makes me think that country is ripped in two. I doubt I'll be visiting anytime soon, I'm also bewildered that Trump has garnered so many more votes this time. Is there a news blackout in most states? Have the last four years not happened? Crazy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here