Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] jodie foster VS Juliannee moore, silence of the lambs

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I misread the thread title and thought it said Juliette Lewis. I immediately started having sex daydreams and the wife sent me to the shed to straighten myself out. I'm back, composed and ready to contribute. Not sure I have anything valuable to offer now. Oh well....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I misread the thread title and thought it said Juliette Lewis. I immediately started having sex daydreams and the wife sent me to the shed to straighten myself out. I'm back, composed and ready to contribute. Not sure I have anything valuable to offer now. Oh well....

Welcome back Jonny....pleased to have you back in the group....... now please Mr Harding ... continue.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Time to add Rebecca Breeds into the mix.

Just enjoyed Pt. 1 of the new show Clarice, a deep dive into the untold personal story of brilliant and vulnerable FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, one year after the events of "The Silence of the Lambs".

Rebecca_Breeds_2.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Time to add Rebecca Breeds into the mix.

Just enjoyed Pt. 1 of the new show Clarice, a deep dive into the untold personal story of brilliant and vulnerable FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, one year after the events of "The Silence of the Lambs".

View attachment 133740

:love: I was DEVASTATED when she left Home and Away!

3B4B4A4E-52E0-4294-9725-C9577F28AA9B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here