Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro - good news, if true!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I heard a rumour like this.

The person who told me had a reliability level of about 3/10, so I dismissed it.

But, if you, and maybe a few others have heard similar, well there's no smoke without fire :)
Sometimes that smoke comes from the b******* smoke generator though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did anyone else hear the rumour about him having a fall out with the club?

(This information is absolutely nothing like my initial exclusive SCOOP on his injury, it was just some random bollocks I heard.)
He has been seeing PTs and Physios from Brazil a fair bit on and off which struck me as a bit odd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did anyone else hear the rumour about him having a fall out with the club?

(This information is absolutely nothing like my initial exclusive SCOOP on his injury, it was just some random bollocks I heard.)
Its quite obvious what happened.

In the run-up to the Spurs game, Pedro smacked RDZ in the gob. RDZ went back to Italy for that emergency dental surgery (missing the Spurs game). Pedro missed the Spurs game through 'injury', and has not been in the squad since.

It all makes sense.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its quite obvious what happened.

In the run-up to the Spurs game, Pedro smacked RDZ in the gob. RDZ went back to Italy for that emergency dental surgery (missing the Spurs game). Pedro missed the Spurs game through 'injury', and has not been in the squad since.

It all makes sense.

It's always the obvious ones that catch you unawares :facepalm:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It's just so good to see him on the green green grass of home again, certainly been missed with the greatest respect to our other forwards,Pedro really is a top top player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here