Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Will he play again this season? Not heard anything more on his injury lately.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nice new car - but someone might want to have a word with him about taking a photo while doing 60mph on the A27 (Instagram)

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Nice new car - but someone might want to have a word with him about taking a photo while doing 60mph on the A27 (Instagram)

I thought that. His number plate looks like it might say Watford 🤔.

Actually can see in reflection that it doesn't

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
have to say the recruitment last summer has taken a lot of criticism (justifiably imo) but joao pedro has been a remarkable signing. can count on one hand the players i’ve seen come in, play a couple of games and i’ve been able to tell straight away ‘yep, they’re going right to the top’

also has a knack of scoring when we desperately need it, we haven’t had nearly enough of those players over recent years. seemingly against my better judgement i went today (although now hugely glad i did!) and he was constantly geeing up the crowd at every break in play, and i think that really helped us over the line. so that’s at least one player who’s definitely still bothered :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Chap next to me as he stood over the penalty said “he’s the best taker in the world, I’d put my house on him scoring”. He went through quite a few emotions in the course of about 3-4 seconds.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's because penalties don't count. Which is why he missed and scored the rebound instead.
He was moaning saying we should have Solanke (18) or Eze (8) and surely Bournemouth or Palace can’t be paying better wages than us.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
He was moaning saying we should have Solanke (18) or Eze (8) and surely Bournemouth or Palace can’t be paying better wages than us.
Sounds like a case of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence to me.

Solanke and Eze are both very good players but they're also both very different types f players. I'd happily have both in the squad but I wouldn't swap either for our Brazilian superstar.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sounds like a case of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence to me.

Solanke and Eze are both very good players but they're also both very different types f players. I'd happily have both in the squad but I wouldn't swap either for our Brazilian superstar.
Nor me and I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from turning round and telling him we are lucky to have Pedro. I think some of our fans just don’t appreciate what we do have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here