Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Sadly I can see him leaving for £80m+ the summer after next.
He’s a Rolls Royce, glides over the grass, once he adds a consistent final ball he’ll be unplayable.
Spoil a great evening why don't you.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I feel like he’s is something special. He’s different. He’s just got that aura of a top player. Not like Gross, not like our best players.
Like something else. Likes he’s truly elite. Still so young. I feel like he is the one. If we have a player likely to play for a Real or Barca it’s him. He’s still very raw. Makes crazy decisions. Sometimes can’t hit a barn door. But he just has that thing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve said it before, but he really gets us. Throughout the game he was geeing the fans, I think he’s loving being here (and I love him being here).
11 goals before Christmas. Age 22. Brazil International.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I feel like he’s is something special. He’s different. He’s just got that aura of a top player. Not like Gross, not like our best players.
Like something else. Likes he’s truly elite. Still so young. I feel like he is the one. If we have a player likely to play for a Real or Barca it’s him. He’s still very raw. Makes crazy decisions. Sometimes can’t hit a barn door. But he just has that thing.
I agree and think he will eventually become the very best, and most sought after player on our books. He has got pretty well everything and all I think he needs to improve greatly is get a little rest. The schedule, including Brazil, has definately impacted his performance imo. With Welbeck, Encisco returning and FAC in January hopefully he'll get a bit more breathing space

An outstanding talent, will play at the very top

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can see me in that photo...

I honestly can not stop smiling, a thing of beauty and the celebrations in front of is there seemed to go on forever.

Loved it when he was standing on the barrier, he's not is he ?
Yep down he dropped to be enveloped in love and ecstasy...

Pure joy

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I can see me in that photo...

I honestly can not stop smiling, a thing of beauty and the celebrations in front of is there seemed to go on forever.

Loved it when he was standing on the barrier, he's not is he ?
Yep down he dropped to be enveloped in love and ecstasy...

Pure joy
I was just out of frame, so a belated "hi" to you! I had exactly the same emotions - afterwards I thought, "Oh, I could've got some good pics or vid on my phone of that!" but was delighted to have just been in the moment, especially as I had to go to that one on my own, AND the two seats either side of me remained empty!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He is only just getting started for us.
In time he will go to the very top.
The new Thierry Henry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here